I have created a monster!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas does not sleep with us, for numerous reasons, and he loves his crate. Joe has been out of town since Sunday morning so.....Guess who has been sleeping with mommy?!?!

Every night when we go to bed when Joe's home I say night-night before I turn out the lights and Vegas high tails it to his crate.

Last night I said night-night and he went straight past his crate in to my bedroom and sat looking up at my bed. (I have a high bed so I have to lift him in and out) I am HOPING that when Joe gets home tomorrow night he will realize his old routine and go to his crate, OR is he is going to whine and cry for the bed??? I have created a monster this week!!

I know this is totally MY fault, but Vegas has loooved sleeping with me and it has only kind of bothered my sleep this week. We will see if I have to pay for my bad behavior. :awwwwman:

Last edited:

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Haha...see my post from last week titled I've created a monster. TOO FUNNY. My post is about the exact same thing and let me tell you. Brodie will not sleep in his kennel at night now. He will go in it just fine when I leave in the morning but at night. Forget about it, he has to be on the bed snuggled up with his head on me snoring. Yeah I'm not sleeping well AT ALL. lol

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Haha...see my post from last week titled I've created a monster. TOO FUNNY. My post is about the exact same thing and let me tell you. Brodie will not sleep in his kennel at night now. He will go in it just fine when I leave in the morning but at night. Forget about it, he has to be on the bed snuggled up with his head on me snoring. Yeah I'm not sleeping well AT ALL. lol
[MENTION=2121]melanieian[/MENTION], I must have missed that post, but I know me, I would have done it anyway. Vegas does love his plush crate and goes in on his own to nap, I don't even have to lock the door. But I have a strong feeling he liked sleeping with mommy better this week. Hopefully he will realize daddy is home and go back to his normal routine.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], well we will see when he gets home now won't we!??? :ROFL:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I have a feeling you are right on this one, I told Joe Sun. before he left that I was going to let Vegas sleep with me and he gave me a firm "NO, he will think he can then"..... whoops I didnt quite understand what he meant, :lmao: I do now!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
awwww, i think that is so cute (and smart) of Vegas! i wouldn't be able to resist that face of his looking up at me and wanting to sleep next to me! Tate has slept in my bed since Day 1...and i had a crate for him and everything...but i just couldn't resist his big eyes staring up at me and at only 8wks old, i totally melted. Now he's almost 30lbs and i still melt when he looks up at me while i'm in bed and he's on the floor...so yea, i created my own little monster too but i really don't mind...he keeps me warm!:happy:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We lucked out with HRH. She loves to get into bed with us and cuddle for just a little bit, but when she's ready to sleep she jumps down to her own bed. She absolutely refuses to stay up on the bed with us.

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Awwww! Haha that will be interesting! Wish Brutus slept in bed with us...instead he chews on the blankets and feet hanging out from under them :p

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I have a feeling you are right on this one, I told Joe Sun. before he left that I was going to let Vegas sleep with me and he gave me a firm "NO, he will think he can then"..... whoops I didnt quite understand what he meant, :lmao: I do now!!
You're so in trouble.:giggle: We've had our old dog in the bed with us for years and I wish he'd never taken a liking to it cause he's 65lbs.. :). Wilson does not like being on the bed and is always at the edge wanting off, Jack loves the bed but it's to his crate he goes when it's bed time. I can't wait to hear if Vegas gives you those, "but Mommy, I know Daddy's home and all, but what about me Eyes." :ROFL:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
this whole month ive been off during the week and since jeff works nites lex has been sleeping w me, jeff tells me when he gts home lex gives him a go to he$$ look right before jeff put him in his bed on the floor lol... jeff doesnt like lex sleeping when both of us are in bed cause jeff cant move like he wants and when lex moves it wakes him up.

our babies are such momma's boys lol

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
hahahha. Uh oh, you're going to be in such big trouble. I have no clue how you're going to train him back after spoiling him. Oh the cruelty! :lmao:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ooopss ........... there may be no easy way to go back from this little monster!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online