Hahaha!!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Wish I got a picture, but alas... I didn't even have my iphone with me.

I took all the dogs to the bank and had the back seat folded down so it was big enough for all 3. Well, Norm, being Norm wanted to sit in the front seat. I pushed him to the back (all while driving) and he was standing in the middle console of the Jeep...pouting. He'd put his head on my shoulder, and I'd turn to kiss it and he'd immediately turn his head so I couldn't reach him.... the little brat. He decides he's done with that so he goes into the back and I don't see him.

I finally get home. He was stuck between the folded down back seat and the passenger seat. His back legs couldn't reach the floor, so he was dangling with his fat front legs holding him in place. I proceed to set the chair up correctly so he could reach the floor which finally he did. But he wouldn't jump onto the seat. So I had to go around the car and open the door so he could walk out. I think he was so embarassed!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
thats hilarious i can totally relate lex likes to have his front feet on my console and usually by the end of the trip my right arm is covered in drool

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww. Poor Norm, all he wanted was to be in the front and all he got was one uncomfortable ride back home. lol. Really cute visual though, can really imagine what he looked like.

Stig likes to rest on the middle console too. I find it incredibly cute, especially when he looks like he enjoys being kissed.

mommymystro

Sep 25, 2010
ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Mystro
I can totally picture this!! mystro does the exact same thing in our jeep! and he HATES the back seat, he perfers the drivers seat, even when i am in it driving he wants to stand on my lap and look out the window.when he sits on the center console he rests his head on my shoulder too!! they are too cute!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
this is so funny! i can totally picture it! lol, thanks for sharing. poor little norm, so embarrassed.

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Haha aww poor baby! It's too funny when they refuse to give you kisses...such little kids lol.

Members online

No members online now.