New Trick

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Brutus has decided he now likes to watch tv while perched upon the drum table. It's a bit blurry since he was blocking the light! :p

njbullymommy-albums-brutus-picture8088-watching-tv.jpg

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
LOL :ROFL: that is too darn cute!!! His facial expression reminds me of the day we picked up Brodie and my 3 year old said "why does he look so mad at me".

OP
NJBullyMommy

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
@melanieian this is the look I get when I interrupt his shows :p Hahahaha I love when you take your bully out and people tell their kids not to touch them because they look mean and the whole time Bruty is on his back like pet my belly! lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2251]NJBullyMommy[/MENTION], I have had people go out of their way to avoid Vegas, Even at our Vet's office I see people pull their dogs closer to them, so sad. I think it is the under-bite and the teeth showing, little did they know alls he wanted to do was get a quick butt scratch and hump their leg!!! :lmao:

OP
NJBullyMommy

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], exactly!!! I love Vegas though....he's such a love bug!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
This is great. The only thing Tubs will sit on is the floor! :ROFL: I think it is too much trouble to get up on anything else!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
That's too cute. Our end tables have tempered glass as the tops. We've caught Stig a few times with his front paws on the table and his hind paws on the couch arm rest so we learned to block him from the living room when we know no one's able to watch him there. It was adorable but way too scary!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
@melanieian this is the look I get when I interrupt his shows :p Hahahaha I love when you take your bully out and people tell their kids not to touch them because they look mean and the whole time Bruty is on his back like pet my belly! lol

LOL! That is too great! Little Biggie loves to watch TV too. He'll just sit there and occasionally tilt his little head at it. lol.

Honestly, I get the same reaction about him now. lol. I actually walked up to one person (neighbor) and said "Seriously?! He's a puppy! Pet him, RIGHT NOW!" hehehe... I can tend to be a tad authoratative and you had better believe they give him belly rubs every time they see him now... I wonder what got me so steamed... maybe it was the "He's one of those dogs" comment...

OP
NJBullyMommy

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha [MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION], go you!!! It's funny because we will have people be like don't go near him and then others are just like omggggg can I pet him? I love bulldogs! There was some random woman jogging when I was taking Brutus for a walk and she literally stopped mid step and sat on the ground to play with him lol. Those are the people I like! :D

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Hahaha, how awesome is that?! I had someone yesterday thanking me profusely for completely making her day... no! Whole week! Lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online