Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Trick

Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New Trick

Quote Originally Posted by NJBullyMommy View Post
    @melanieian this is the look I get when I interrupt his shows Hahahaha I love when you take your bully out and people tell their kids not to touch them because they look mean and the whole time Bruty is on his back like pet my belly! lol
    LOL! That is too great! Little Biggie loves to watch TV too. He'll just sit there and occasionally tilt his little head at it. lol.

Honestly, I get the same reaction about him now. lol. I actually walked up to one person (neighbor) and said "Seriously?! He's a puppy! Pet him, RIGHT NOW!" hehehe... I can tend to be a tad authoratative and you had better believe they give him belly rubs every time they see him now... I wonder what got me so steamed... maybe it was the "He's one of those dogs" comment...

Real Name
    Kim
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
    Likes (Received)

Haha @FridayGt, go you!!! It's funny because we will have people be like don't go near him and then others are just like omggggg can I pet him? I love bulldogs! There was some random woman jogging when I was taking Brutus for a walk and she literally stopped mid step and sat on the ground to play with him lol. Those are the people I like!
    Kim, Steve and Brutus <3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie
    Likes (Received)

Hahaha, how awesome is that?! I had someone yesterday thanking me profusely for completely making her day... no! Whole week! Lol.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

How is that more comfortable than a couch? haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads