Bulldog meets in NJ?

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I just saw that on the news. Maybe we'll go, nit sure though. The flier says you need to register, and they have a couple contests too.

You can register there that day. It is $20 for same day registration...for walkers.
They say they need to be up to date on their shots. So I am just going to take a copy of our shot records.....

I also just realized I have to do some tweaking here because I completely forgot my daughter is grounded and the only problem with that is that I seem to have grounded myself in the interim. How is that fair????:confused: Maybe I can have my husband hang with the kids while I go. Wasn't planning on going alone though....... :nope:

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Just a heads up..... I just found out that Ocean City is having a Bark on the Boards at the Ocean City Boardwalk to benefit the Human Society. 12-2:00....you can google it for more info. I know Tubs won't walk the whole thing, so I am going to take the wagon with an Umbrella to keep the sun off of him...with water and ice of course...should be fun!

Wha day is this?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I can't make that one :( boo. In the meantime, I'll check out about when "yappy hour" is at the wonderbar. Maybe some of chunks local bully friends will join us too!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Please Please Please count us in! We're in Cumberland County and willing to drive to a meet up.
Can someone e-mail me any updates as I'm not always on the site...??????

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Sure! Message me your email. So I wrote a reply to this that I now see didn't post! So annoying - sometimes the app on my phone isn't great. So the Wonder Bar has "Yappy Hour" every Saturday and Sunday starting at noon. We, of course, have to be careful with the heat with our guys. They have lots of water and a pool availaible usually so that helps. I'm thinking a Saturday would be best. Anyone have any dates that are good? Chunk is getting neutered on the 10th so that weekend is definitely out for us. I'm good for pretty much any weekend - even this one if you all want!

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I'm booked for the next 3 Saturdays. That reminds me, any one know of gift ideas for a bar mitzva? Or should I just give money?

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Sure! Message me your email. So I wrote a reply to this that I now see didn't post! So annoying - sometimes the app on my phone isn't great. So the Wonder Bar has "Yappy Hour" every Saturday and Sunday starting at noon. We, of course, have to be careful with the heat with our guys. They have lots of water and a pool availaible usually so that helps. I'm thinking a Saturday would be best. Anyone have any dates that are good? Chunk is getting neutered on the 10th so that weekend is definitely out for us. I'm good for pretty much any weekend - even this one if you all want!

Weekends I'm pretty much free...just tell me when :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm booked for the next 3 Saturdays. That reminds me, any one know of gift ideas for a bar mitzva? Or should I just give money?

It's been soooo long since I've been to one ... I'd go with money. Always a safe bet.

What does everyone think of Sunday June 26??

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Weekends can be up and down with us, so just let us know when you all decide and we will do our best to make it. We are dealing with 2 different court visitation schedules, my husband's work schedule and girl scouts! I do know we will be away camping with Girl Scouts the weekend of the 24th. We usually leave around 11 to come home on Sunday the 26th though, so if the weather isn't too hot and you are all looking at going later in the afternoon you can count us in!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.