Bulldog meets in NJ?

LolaBear

May 13, 2011
Hi! Does anyone know of any upcoming bulldog meets in NJ? Lola needs more bully friends!

P9190741.jpg

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Not anything hosted by the rescues or bulldog club of NJ. However, it seems a few of us from NJ (and surround areas) would like to get together ... Maybe we could pick a central location (I'm in central NJ - Ocean County) and set up our own!

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I haven't received any emails from midatlantic bulldog rescue, but maybe we could all meet up!?!? It would be really fun!!

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
I'm in Union! I would def love a Jersey meet up...there seems to be a growing number of us :)

OP
L

LolaBear

May 13, 2011
Let's seriously get something going! I'm in north jersey but open to traveling if any one knows of good spots :meeting:

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I'm in South Jersey (Atlantic County) and would love to get together. Tubs loves his other dog friends, but would go crazy to see someone that looks like him! :p Our vet had an EB, but we don't always get to see her and Tubs is not liking the vet anymore! :nope: Any suggestions where we could go??????

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Sounds like I'm in the middle. :). We could meet up a few places in Monmouth or Ocean County ... Like the dog beach in Manasquan or the Wonder Bar (where the BullyBash was) ... They have a yappy hour!

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
The Wonder Bar was about an hour away from us in Union, but we had a great time there! Totally worth the drive...they had this cute little fenced in area :)

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
So are we officially settling on the Wonder Bar? Now to pick a date! Sooooo exciting!!! :D

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Just a heads up..... I just found out that Ocean City is having a Bark on the Boards at the Ocean City Boardwalk to benefit the Human Society. 12-2:00....you can google it for more info. I know Tubs won't walk the whole thing, so I am going to take the wagon with an Umbrella to keep the sun off of him...with water and ice of course...should be fun!

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I just saw that on the news. Maybe we'll go, nit sure though. The flier says you need to register, and they have a couple contests too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.