Tornado in Joplin Mo.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
We dodge the Deadly tornado last nite that was just about 45 miles away, found some of the debris in our neighborhood this morning from the hospital that sustained major damage 116 confirmed dead so far and 2 more days of deadly storms. My heart and prayers are with everyone that was affected by this tornado.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Glad you are OK! I was watching the news today, it totally breaks my heart!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So glad you and your fam are ok. Hopefully the storms will subside sooner than later.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=1950]goobers mom[/MENTION], i'm happy you are doing okay. i'm so sorry to hear about all the deaths and devastation there in MO. I'll be thinking of you guys.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
It was just awful. My little brother was in Joplin at the time and he drove home to the Lake of the Ozarks right after that. He said he counted 18 semi's turned over on the side of the road between Joplin and Springfield. Just devastating. I am glad you are ok.

OP
goobers mom

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
It is devastating, and thank you all for the well wishes I am fine, but please pray for all those families that lost their love ones and the survivors their lives will never be the same I just pray that the weather will break soon and give those that are still alive and trapped a chance to be found and reunited with their loved ones

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
isn't it awful? everything has been tormenting the south and the midwest! i can't stand it.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gosh I saw the news this morning, so awful! I cannot imagine what that must be like in person. So many have lost so much, just awful! Hang in there! Hopefully it will subside soon!!! :hug:

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Glad you are ok as well! I was watching the news non stop lastnight. I can't imaging eithier what it would be like in person! I sure hope they can find more survivors! :luv:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Destruction does not select who or where it will happen. Families, homes and animals have been lost or killed and the sorrow those who suffer is immense. We are from all over the world and we are here to support, help and LISTEN anytime.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.