stains from eyes

Kristyle Morton

Apr 13, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodacious
so i know bullys have that nasty stuff that comes out of their eyes (like sleep) that causes stains in that crease going down the face. well even though i clean hubby's bully's face, he rubs his face with his paws and now his paws are stained too!! is there something to get rid of the stain?! oh & since we're on the subject of getting rid of stuff, how can i help him blow his nose and/or get the snot out. it drives me nuts...:shout:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas's eyes used to run due to bad food, now they run due to seasonal allergies. When they are extra runny I give him 1 25mg. of benadryl to help him plus he gets an allergy shot every 5 weeks during this season. Our pollen is out of controll and I myself am taking antihistamine for my runny eyes. What food are you feeding? I am sure you have mentioned it, but it does contribute to the runny eyes. About blowing his nose??...I don't know how to "get them" to blow their nose, Vegas does a great job on his own...ON ME!!!!

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
LOL!! :lmao:Bullys don't warn you when they need to blow their nose, they just do, everywhere. Floors, walls, couches, you. Haha that made me LOL picturing a bully blowing his nose in tissue. That would be adorable and gross.

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
What kind of food are you feeding him? We had Brutus on Nutro and they were soooooo bad! We switched over to a better food and as I started cleaning them I noticed they got lighter and ligher and now theyre gone! They were on his paws too cause he would rest his face on his paws, but that cleared up too.

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
daphne 527.jpg Daphne had tear stains in this pic and then we switched her food to Fromm and now they're faded away.......I will have to upload a recent pic so you can see the difference.........she had been eating Nutro Puppy

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Usually, the first culprit is the food. He might be allergic to something in the food. The other things that can cause that are seasonal allergies or entropian. I would first try changing his food. If that doesn't work, you can move on to seasonal allergies and try benedryl. If you don't fix the problem, the stains won't go away no matter what you do.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online