Like a waterfall..

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Same story EVERY night! When I wash Vegas's face/wrinkles I tell him the whole time what a treat he is going to get and what a good boy he is.

After the last drying after washing, he immediately runs full speed to the kitchen and sits and drools like a water-fall until he gets his "special" face washing treat. I make this a special one rather than the other's to let him know that after chasing him for 5-6 min. around the dining room table...then he finally just sits down, (he knows he is going to loose), then he will recieve one.

It usually consist of his yogurt, pumpkin or apple compared to his usual green beans and baby carrot, BUT while he is sitting waiting..... the drool is excessively pouring out his mouth. Does your bully do this?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella does this as soon as the timer goes off on the Microwave. This is her routine. Her food gets mixed with enzymes and the timer set at 20 mins. Then when it goes off, I transfer it to the slow feed bowl, the whole time she is drooling like crazy.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], is it like a coto-zyme? this is what my brother had to take before he ate, he had Cystic Fibrosis, he died 4 yrs. ago at the age of 34???

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Matilda doesn't drool yet. This might sound crazy but I can't wait til she does.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wilson will drool like crazy when it's time for meds because I hide them in a dollop of cream cheese. I have to mop the floor afterwards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION], yes you are crazy :lmao:, what a mess, but I would have it no other way!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], is it like a coto-zyme? this is what my brother had to take before he ate, he had Cystic Fibrosis, he died 4 yrs. ago at the age of 34???

Basically the same thing. I have a friend who's son also has to take it for CF.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gator doesn't really drool yet :(. Well, he did have a little the other day. BUT he does run to the treat cabinet after his face cleaning!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk does that if I don't get his food out fast enough. I just noticed the other day ... so idk how long that's been going on. :lol: I mop so often anyway that I never noticed any "extra" drool.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie says that it isn't lady like to drool and besides drooling is like begging and royalty don't beg as they are entitled. ;)

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Brutus doesn't really drool for treats, but after he takes a drink of water and it's pouring out of his mouth he must go over to the couch, wipe both sides of his face and then lick the remaining area. Who does that? lol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Anytime there is a good snack waiting for him, Cutty drools like a waterfall also. It is kinda funny but sad, makes you wanna hurry up and give him the snack already. haha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.