Psycho bully??

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Ok I know most dogs hate the vaccum cleaner and bark at it and chase it. Well Brodie loses his mind! He viciously attacks it like he is trying to kill it!!! He growls, barks and bites as hard as he can. I would really hate to be that vaccum!! Anyone else have a psycho bully??

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty tries to eat the vacuum every chance he gets too. Makes a pain out of an easy chore. I used to lock him outside to vacuum but that was a pain so now I make him sit/stay on the couch and that has mostly made life much easier. Every now and again eh sneaks off the couch but I just put him back up there while I finish. I think all bullies are crazy somehow. haha Dont get me started on the water hose or sprinklers.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
All of my bullies attack and kill the vacumn, weed eater, and lawn mowers, I have to have all my neighbors call me when they are going to mow their own lawns so I can lock my bullies up otherwise they will run so hard that they will get overheated such naughty kids

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Brutus does too....I have to put him in his cage when I vacuum and he retreats to the furthest corner away from it haha!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.