Look what I found!

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
I am tickled pink! I always wanted a dish stand for my bulldogs so they can't spill or carry their dishes everywhere.... but most of them are too high or too small dishes.
I found the perfect size at Spott's Road Woodworks 717-768-7047
He makes them especially for bulldogs.... I bought 3 but I had to put this one on the stones (in the shade) to take pictures of it.
He makes all the other sizes as well......

IMG_1079.jpgIMG_1080.jpgIMG_1073.jpgIMG_1081.jpgIMG_1078.jpg

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
That's awesome!!! I wonder if he would ship one if I paid him... I've been considering something like that for Chunk!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That is nice. and being solid rather than open at the top like the wire ones it would catch the food/water and normally ends up on the floor.

OP
bjsfarm

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am sure he would ship, UPS is not too expensive I am sure.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] Yes, it catches water and some food that normally gets on the floor and the poly lumber that its made with won't peel, fade or warp from the water/slobber on it constantly :)

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Katie needs one of those! I've been looking around at them too. Sadly, I doubt it'd keep the dropped food from getting on the floor, because I've found dog food in my living room, and even my bedroom. If I'm somewhere else in the house when she is eating, she'll get a mouthful and bring it in where I am to eat it, or eat while she walks. lol

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Katie needs one of those! I've been looking around at them too. Sadly, I doubt it'd keep the dropped food from getting on the floor, because I've found dog food in my living room, and even my bedroom. If I'm somewhere else in the house when she is eating, she'll get a mouthful and bring it in where I am to eat it, or eat while she walks. lol

Haha that's exactly what Brutus does! He takes a mouthful, walks around and drops food everywhereeeee! Then i'll vacuum it up and he looks at me like i'm crazy because I'm sure he was saving it for later lol.

OP
bjsfarm

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep! I have a bullie that does that as well :) It definitely won't stop that from happening. But I am so happy with the ones I bought. They don't drag the dish around and that is what I bought them for.

If you call Spott's Road Woodworks... leave a message, he is old order Amish and does not have a phone in the house.... he will return your call as soon as he can.

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Those seem perfect. I've heard not to use dishes that are elevated but these are still pretty close to the ground. I like the size. The dish isn't too big or small. Maybe it will give Meilyr the impression that he is getting more food. Ha! Thanks for the info.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.