Oh no, I shouldn't have!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I just checked out my breeder's site and it says that she's retiring and has a boy and a girl left from her last litter. My bf even says to go for it and he's usually the worry-wart! I'm so tempted. I was going to wait until next year but maybe this is a sign that now's the best time? haha.:sense:

Last edited:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
WOW! [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] would you get both of them??? I say go for it if it works for you. How old are they? Stig would just love to have a little brother and/or sister!

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. How did I know you all were going to say to go for it. I'd love to get another boy. No particular reason, just it's what feels right at the moment. Plus I don't know if I can handle a girl being in heat. Reading the stories here made me a little fearful of it. :blush2:

[MENTION=2194]buffalobabie[/MENTION] - pm'd you because we're not supposed to give out names as per forum rules. You're going to beat me in getting one aren't you? :hissy: haha.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
lol. How did I know you all were going to say to go for it. I'd love to get another boy. No particular reason, just it's what feels right at the moment. Plus I don't know if I can handle a girl being in heat. Reading the stories here made me a little fearful of it. :blush2:

[MENTION=2194]buffalobabie[/MENTION] - pm'd you because we're not supposed to give out names as per forum rules. You're going to beat me in getting one aren't you? :hissy: haha.

Aww..don't be afraid of a girl! Get her fixed at 6 months and you probably won't ever deal with the heat thing! I prefer females..no marking..very protective.no "lipstick" hanging out..:lmao:.. could go on and on! Jake only had boys in his litter and we had a female at home. Can be a problem sometimes for 2 to get along! Whatever you decide..just go get one!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ok...don't listen to me cuz I am the worst! After all, I am the one that thought it was a sign that the breeder called us to offer first pick on a litter so I RAN over there (he is 45 mins away and I was there in about 1.5 hours with hubby in tow). This after having Gator only about 4 months. lol

BUT that being said, RUN, DON'T WALK! Get him!!!! and post pics :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.