Bragging time...for those who experience rude comments!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Congrats to you both. Sounds like you two are quite a team. I don't call them Rat dogs... I call them 'Kick-me' dogs....:lmao: Ignore them cuz you know you and tubs are just better than them.

My dad calls them "waist of time dogs".........but he would consider Tubs one of those too. My dad is a hunter and if you can't use them for anything work related he calls them a waist of time......but he is totally in love with Tubs, but don't ask him to admit it! :) Plus Tubs is going to be a therapy dog, so he has a purpose......to put smiles on many faces! :D

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
We call them "yip yap" dogs. UGH! I would rather have a nice big boy or girl to hug! I need some substance in my best friends!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i am so sick of rude people! yuck. i wish all bully owners could live on a different continent in peace with each other, and our doggies could play. i'll spit on the next person's dog who wants to insult butler. i'm so tired of it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
i am so sick of rude people! yuck. i wish all bully owners could live on a different continent in peace with each other, and our doggies could play. i'll spit on the next person's dog who wants to insult butler. i'm so tired of it.

:lol: my hubby already thinks we are in a "cult"...if he reads this he'll never let me live it down! The different continent part...

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
GOOOO TUBS! You show everyone what bullies can do!

I so hear you on the rude comments. You know how many comments I get when people find out that Delilah does agility? No one believes me!

I get all kinds of comments at class, too.
"Aw, she's too chunky to get over that jump." (she CLEARS all the jumps..)
"Her face is so smushed she can't see the hand signals!"
(when she lays down) "Oh look, she's playing dead from being out of shape!"
"that bulldog is the class clown!"

I hear your pain, lol. You keep showin' them what bullies can do!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
GOOOO TUBS! You show everyone what bullies can do!

I so hear you on the rude comments. You know how many comments I get when people find out that Delilah does agility? No one believes me!

I get all kinds of comments at class, too.
"Aw, she's too chunky to get over that jump." (she CLEARS all the jumps..)
"Her face is so smushed she can't see the hand signals!"
(when she lays down) "Oh look, she's playing dead from being out of shape!"
"that bulldog is the class clown!"

I hear your pain, lol. You keep showin' them what bullies can do!

I think I am going to make a bandana for him to wear to class for now on. It will say, "I have feelings too! Don't BULLY this BULLY!":nonono:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
People have to blow out your candle to make theirs glow brighter. Ignore them... all bugs fly away! Tubs is gorgeous and smart to boot! Continue on the path.... make it a learning experience for all... including the meanies!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.