Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Writing an article on bully colors. Need full body photos of other brindles (besides red and white). Can be piebald, just as long as it shows the color. Mainly I need a fawn brindle!

Also need one more of a fawn fallow, like my Molly or Jesse. Otherwise known as blonde.

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
I can send you a pic of Brodie, he is not brindle but he is fawn like yours. I can take a good one when I get home and send it to you. He is still a puppy though. Do you need an adult?

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Sure. Mocha is a brindle. 2011 Family 288.jpgLet me know if this is what you need.[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I can send you a pic of Brodie, he is not brindle but he is fawn like yours. I can take a good one when I get home and send it to you. He is still a puppy though. Do you need an adult?

Puppy is fine, thanks!

Sure. Mocha is a brindle.View attachment 7906Let me know if this is what you need.[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

I am actually looking for a fawn/blonde brindle. Mocha does not look very red, but it could be the flash of the camera, is she a fawn or red brindle?

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Not sure if this will work--but if Lucy is the right color I have lots of pics I can send you!!

Sorry--I'll try to post a pic. Not sure what I am doing wrong!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is a couple pix of fawn brindle, using a quick google search, but since they are not our own from a member at ebn I don't want to use them in an article.

519VNCjCwzL.jpg

fawnbrindlet.jpg

amethyst_females_page_opt.jpg

[MENTION=2099]LucysMum[/MENTION] yes I believe Lucy is the right color of blond I need for the final blonde pic. So I still need fawn brindle!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Oops! We had no idea....they are so pretty! Frank is definitely not that then! His breeder told us he was a fawn brindle....tsk, tsk. And we just took it at face value and never checked. :ashamed:

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
021.jpg041.jpg

Not sure if these guys fit your criteria or not...... I wonder what color you would call Dixie... I'll have to fish for a side view of her.
dixie.jpg

let me know if these colors will work and I will get pics of them standing up from the side

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
OMG [MENTION=1703]bjsfarm[/MENTION]. Those babies are adorable!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online