Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
This is kind of completely random, but I figured it was worth asking, lol.

Any other bullie owners from Iowa?? Delilah and I never get to meet up with other bullies and we would love to. :)

So if anyone is from Iowa, we'd love to know! We're in Davenport..in the Quad Cities area (Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, Rock Island).

giasmom

Feb 2, 2011
Hi there!!! I "used" to be from your area!! Went to school in Davenport.....partied a lot in Davenport!! haha......But I grew up and lived in Morrison, IL.. about an hour from the quad-cities. HOWEVER, now I live in Nashville TN. How are things in the quads?

my2bullies

Nov 10, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky "Rocket" & Mimi aka Momma
We live in Iowa. But we live in Sioux City. We are also looking for others with bullies near us so we can have a bully get together. Hope you find someone near you!

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1803]giasmom[/MENTION] haha really?? That's awesome!! I went to Bettendorf High School. So you drove an hour every day to get to school? Too bad you live in TN now! The QC is doing pretty good. I'm a bit mad that they just got rid of their hockey team though..grr..I loved going to those games! The river flooded really bad this year down by the gambling boat and the parks and such. That flooding is finally starting to go down and we can actually use River Drive again!!

@my2bullies Aw, too bad you live so far!

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I am from Carlisle, just south of Des Moines, but now I live in Adair, halfway between Des Moines and Omaha. :)

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
How far is that from Davenport?? Still several hours, I presume!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.