My love Mocha

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
2011 Family 237.jpg2011 Family 207.jpg2011 Family 240.jpgI just wanted to share some pics of my baby girl today. I never thought I would love her this much , but every day I love Her more and more:heart:

2011 Family 221.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

It's not surprising you love her so much :luv:
Doesn't look too impressed with the bunny ears though :lol:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I :heart: Mocha too! I never thought to take to Lowes and stick him in the bottom of the cart, that's great. Did you bring your own bottom pad?? She really pretty!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OP
LisaMarie

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:hug:Thank you guys!!! And yes [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] you can bring dogs to Lowes. They love Her there. We always say she should be their mascot:D. I bring the pad just in case she gets to hot. She likes it, she usually sits there and we just push the cart.Of course we dont get to far because everyone stops us and want to pet her:) And [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], She HATES clothes or anything in Her head. She really acts so miserable when I try to dress Her:lol:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Aww she is just precious!! Love the photos!

I had NO idea you could take dogs into Lowes. I don't think you can at the Lowes here??

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
She is so beautiful. They have a way of getting your heart don't they? I never thought I would feel like I do with Gator either. He is just my sweet little baby boy.....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.