Why Vegas can't go potty!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Poor Vegas needed out so bad last night, BUT we had a mom, dad and babies Canadian geese in our back yard/pond. Really cute to watch but dad would have pecked his eyeballs out the way he was hissing at me just taking pictures.

Joe told me that dad would attack, so I was afraid to take Vegas out, so poor Vegas had to sit and wait til they moved on, but they were so stinken cute!! Of course I had to feed them.

Dad on alert watching his babies
Geese005.jpg

Mom and dad on alert with me taking pictures l
Geese007.jpg

Babies
Geese011.jpg

Eating bread
Geese012.jpg

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
See above pictures when I say half my backyard is sand, it sux for Vegas's face since he has to put snout to the ground and sniff eveything.

L

Lucy-licious

Poor Vegas I'll bet his eyes were crossed he needed to go so bad
But lucky you having whole family in your back garden. They are so cute :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
AWWWW they are so cute, did Vegas at least get to enjoy why he couldn't go out?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Aww...how cute are they! About two weeks ago we drove over to a lake behind the grocery store and there were probably 10 different families of Canadian Geese around the pond. The girls and I got out and watched them for a while. They are so sweet!

Poor Vegas! I bet her was just hoping noone would turn on the sink. lmbo

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lol [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]..I TOTALLY expected another poop problem!! What a nice surprise! I love these geese..and ducks..and eagles..and lions..tigers..elephants..but mostly BULLDOGS!!! :D

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
AWWWW they are so cute, did Vegas at least get to enjoy why he couldn't go out?
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], I was so afraid to let him out, dad was hissing so bad at me for just taking pictures. I don't think Vegas would have done anything but been curious, but I did not want dad to attack him! I kept him inside until they moved on.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Very Cute! I hope though that the geese around here never bother with our little pond.
We do have a pair of ducks that show up in the spring, or used to. I haven't seen them this spring yet.
Geese are a lot messier to have around though so I like it that so far they just fly over and ignore our ponds.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I just love geese. They're quite the family unit. We have lots of them here too. The last picture of him looking out for danger is what they do, in a flock there's always one or two on the lookout. Nice picture and poor Vegas for having to wait :).

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]....Good pix.... thanx for sharing. Geese are a problem around here. Some places have air cannons to scare them off. During fall migration the marsh north of Milwaukee gets hundreds of thousands of geese. They have tour boats to take people out to see them. The gander may chase and peck at Vegas but he is not going to peck his eyes out. Id be more concerned about Vegas chasing them into the pond and dragging you along with him... LOL

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], No Vegas is used to ducks and geese, he just looks at them and goes about his business. But they have never had babies and standing on guard as this daddy was, and hissing at me. Vegas would be a wimp and want back in before he would chase them into the pond.

Most Reactions

Members online