Apparently I own a woodchuck and not a bulldog

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
daphne 224.jpgLOL!! but he is so dang cute you can't get mad!!!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Delilah is like that too!!! She loves to chew any wood she can get a hold of. x.x

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], is Wilson still doing that??

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], is Wilson still doing that??
He is but it's not as bad. We've been diligently picking up all :poo: but he's still very attracted to it. He'll go right up to Jack while Jack is in motion and just sniff but he's preference is our other dog (he's on a totally different food). Wilson is starting to leave them alone in the last couple of days with the exception of one lick. I think the Adolf Meat Tenderizer really helped but we just switched to Deterrent this weekend cause the dogs don't like the salty taste and it was a fiasco trying to get it down them, let alone eat their food with it in it. We'll see if the Deterrent works.

Hopefully Wilson's starting to outgrow this nasty habit............one can only :pray:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], I had a basset for years (she lived 12 yrs.) I don't want to discourage you, but she ate cat :poo: til the end!! As soon as my cat would :poo: it was like a race between me and Shelby (the basset), who would get if first!! Nasty!! but I lived with it for years!! What I know is that it is totally gross, but it will not kill them! Now as far as her wanting to lick me...:hellno:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO , I had a basset for years (she lived 12 yrs.) I don't want to discourage you, but she ate cat :poo: til the end!! As soon as my cat would :poo: it was like a race between me and Shelby (the basset), who would get if first!! Nasty!! but I lived with it for years!! What I know is that it is totally gross, but it will not kill them! Now as far as her wanting to lick me...:hellno:
LOL on the race, Wilson did that every thing with my hubby was out with them a couple of weeks ago. As soon as Ace went, it's like the vapors went right to his nose and said, "come to me" LOL. I'm really hoping he grows out of this, sooner than later. Not sure what's worse though, tasty backyard snacks or kitty crunches. We need a GAG icon :).

SargeandGriffon

Mar 26, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Sergeant Mako (Sarge)
I also think I should invest in an antler... And I also want to thank all of you for sharing your stories of your chewed furniture etc because I was worried I was the only one with half of a couch leg :hahaha:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Does paper count as wood? My husband was working at home the other day and left his papers on the sofa where Gypsy was sleeping. He got up and came back a few minutes later and it was SHREDDED. He had a big meeting the next day and it was late at night. I told him he could always say the dog ate his homework!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.