wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
I go upstairs to go the bathroom and come down and he is snacking on a treat of freshly dislodged wood from one of my fiances decorations. Everytime I leave him for a few minutes or while I take a shower, etc the dude is munching on wood!! damn little bugger, I knew he was fat but geesh.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh I bet your fiancée is going to be pleased! I bet a deer antler would be a good treat/toy for señor chubby!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Just hurry up and hide it, that's what I used to do when Vegas was a pup and chewed my husband or sons stuff. No one will ever know but us!! :evil:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yup..they like wood! I caught Jake licking my shutters..upon closer inspection..I saw teefy marks! I'm trying my best to hide them [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]..but I keep catching my other dog smelling the "wound"..I think she is trying to rat Jake out!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]...oh SNITCH dog!! Vegas also liked wood as a pup, chewed my brand new corner chair leg... WHILE I was in the room....oh so sneaky!! Chewed one of my son's flip-flops and I threw them away, he searched for a full day for them LOL, I bought him a new pair the next day saying "hmm wonder what YOU did with them??"

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
he is like a ninja albeit a short stubby one, but nonetheless sneaky he is. And also awesome that senor chubby is catching on!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gigi has decided that a fireplace basket made from wicker is tres delicious! I keep finding like slivers of it. They learn to be sneaky FAST! Gator would NEVER chew my stuff *ahem* but I have busted Gigi with TWO pairs of my good work shoes! AHHH!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex loves wood too.. we leave wood on the fire place in the wood holder and he will get up there and chew on it, if there is any on the grate in the fireplace he will get it out and lay in the floor and chew on it. o and if we leave boxes of anything he will get ahold of it and shred it. the other day we had gotten new curtain rods for the den and the box it came in was at least 72 in long, what does lex do? he grabs the long box and carries it over to his bed and starts chewing lol... i couldnt get a pic cause i was on the ladder trying to hang them lol.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Matilda doesn't chew on any wood, but she loves to try and get my flip flops. She is also obsessed with my sons cars and blocks.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Winston pretty much ate an entire wooden bench that used to sit at the end of our bed and Miss Layla has chewed on every corner of every piece of bedroom furniture we have. So I understand....this is why i first bought antlers and now my bullies chew on them instead! :whew:

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] I think you will find that Guiness didn't chew it at all. Oh no no no. THE CAT DID IT!!!

Our cat :pleasantry: also likes to chew wood the odd chair leg, my bed, and one of Chris's projects :eek:
Needless to say they get hidden or strategically covered with throws :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online