Sneakers for my Bulldog

OP
TheDude

TheDude

May 11, 2011
Orange County, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
Hey JeannieCO, where'd you get that awesome bulldog icon at the bottom of your comment? I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2372]TheDude[/MENTION]..check out the smilies page..might be there!

Yup it's there :bulldog: You type : then bulldog. Then :

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hey JeannieCO, where'd you get that awesome bulldog icon at the bottom of your comment? I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!
They're all mine, can't have one. :bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog:

J/k. Select the up/down arrows at the smile icon when you when you're posting and then go the bottom of that and it says "Show All Smiles", it's near the bottom. Or type in ":" "bulldog" ":" (without the quotes of course and that'll do it). Or do it Becky's way, that's much shorter than my wordy explanation, :)
:hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
They're all mine, can't have one. :bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog::bulldog:

J/k. Select the up/down arrows at the smile icon when you when you're posting and then go the bottom of that and it says "Show All Smiles", it's near the bottom. Or type in ":" "bulldog" ":" (without the quotes of course and that'll do it). Or do it Becky's way, that's much shorter than my wordy explanation, :)
:hug:

[email protected] like your way better..but if I do that on the iPad I get sent to an alternate universe and I can't get home!!! Trying to memorize is a b**ch! :bitchslap:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I use an Ipad too and have encountered that alternate universe. I've also gotten them to work a time or two. But not anything consistent. Just keep trying.

Back on topic. We tried some Booties on HRH at Petsmart. she was NOT impressed and acted like she couldn't walk. I also tried putting socks (mine) on her feet and put velcro straps on to try to hold them up, to keep her from licking them a while back. she managed to walk out of those in no time, even with the velcro.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Oh my gosh, those converse style shoes are just ADORABLE!!!! Do you know how tempted I am now to spend money that I don't have?? haha.

But Delilah hates shoes...>.> I could make her like them...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.