Kiddie Pool?

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Hey Everyone!!! I was thinking of buying one of those small plastic kiddie pools for when the weather gets warmer, but not too sure if Brutus will actually go in it or just drink all of the water out of it lol. He's good in a bath...actually wants to just lay down in the water. I'm taking that as a sign he likes the water and would do that in the kiddie pool if I bought one. Does anyone else have a small pool like this? Did your bully love it?

Thanks so much!!! :heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
VegasandKrillan019.jpg

Vegas LOVES :luv: his baby pool, and yes he drinks out of it mostly, but he does get in and tries to scratch off the pattern on the bottom.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk had one :( My husband decided he couldn't get it clean enough (it sat outside all winter because we live in an apt and our shed isn't big enough) so I have to buy a new one. Chunk LOVES it! I can't find my video of him in it last year but it's really funny because he dunks himself and his head ... I have to find the video! Anyway, I think it's a great idea!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We were at Walmart last night and they had them on Sale right at the entrance for $10. It was about the size of Scarlet's above. :)

OP
NJBullyMommy

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
We were at Walmart last night and they had them on Sale right at the entrance for $10. It was about the size of Scarlet's above. :)

Oooo that sounds great! I might need to take a trip there this weeked ;)

Thanks so much everyone! I hope he enjoys it just as much as all the other do! :D

OP
NJBullyMommy

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk had one :( My husband decided he couldn't get it clean enough (it sat outside all winter because we live in an apt and our shed isn't big enough) so I have to buy a new one. Chunk LOVES it! I can't find my video of him in it last year but it's really funny because he dunks himself and his head ... I have to find the video! Anyway, I think it's a great idea!!

Hehe if you can find that video I would loveeeee to see it!!! :D

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I just posted videos of Tubs and his first dip in the pool on the picture video section. It is titled the Tubs channel. He was a little leary of it, but got in eventually. We got our pools (yes we got 2 one for our house and one for my parent's house) at babies r us for $6.99. :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just bought the same one at WM and Wilson loves it. It was 82 last weekend (43 today) and he would go in it himself and sit. I got a smaller one at Babies R Us to take on our camping trips to the lake this summer. :D

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I guess I should take a trip to Walmart this weekend! It has been in the high 80's here this week and if this continues, I think it would be fun for them to take a dip!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I buy a new kiddie pool every year. I got a really small one this time to make it easier to dump and clean. So far only one bully goes in at a time. Mr. Wilson is camera shy so it's hard to film him splashing. He will oh so carefully step in the pool one foot gently in at a time, take a drink and stand there for a while. BabyGirl usually steps in and sits. Not a lot of exuberance but I think they enjoy it in their own bully way.
Daisy my little brown Tabby watches from the confines of her kitty enclosure.

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy loves hers :) And loves popping it too :lol:
message to self...buy hard kiddie pool next year :lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I buy a new kiddie pool every year. I got a really small one this time to make it easier to dump and clean. So far only one bully goes in at a time. Mr. Wilson is camera shy so it's hard to film him splashing. He will oh so carefully step in the pool one foot gently in at a time, take a drink and stand there for a while. BabyGirl usually steps in and sits. Not a lot of exuberance but I think they enjoy it in their own bully way.
Daisy my little brown Tabby watches from the confines of her kitty enclosure.

:excited::excited::excited: The 'excitement' over the pool is Under-welming... LOL
Thanx for the video. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.