Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kiddie Pool?

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Kiddie Pool?

I buy a new kiddie pool every year. I got a really small one this time to make it easier to dump and clean. So far only one bully goes in at a time. Mr. Wilson is camera shy so it's hard to film him splashing. He will oh so carefully step in the pool one foot gently in at a time, take a drink and stand there for a while. BabyGirl usually steps in and sits. Not a lot of exuberance but I think they enjoy it in their own bully way.
    Daisy my little brown Tabby watches from the confines of her kitty enclosure.

Wilson & BabyGirl

Lucy-licious

Lucy loves hers And loves popping it too
    message to self...buy hard kiddie pool next year

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fontanafox View Post
    I buy a new kiddie pool every year. I got a really small one this time to make it easier to dump and clean. So far only one bully goes in at a time. Mr. Wilson is camera shy so it's hard to film him splashing. He will oh so carefully step in the pool one foot gently in at a time, take a drink and stand there for a while. BabyGirl usually steps in and sits. Not a lot of exuberance but I think they enjoy it in their own bully way.
    The 'excitement' over the pool is Under-welming... LOL
    Thanx for the video.

Real Name
    Kim
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by speechmom53 View Post
    I just posted videos of Tubs and his first dip in the pool on the picture video section. It is titled the Tubs channel. He was a little leary of it, but got in eventually. We got our pools (yes we got 2 one for our house and one for my parent's house) at babies r us for $6.99.
    Oh wow, thanks so much....I know where I'm going this weekend
    Kim, Steve and Brutus <3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brodie
    Likes (Received)

I have one but Brodie hasn't gotten in it yet. He walks up to it puts his front two paws up and just looks at it then walks away. LOL. He hasn't braved it yet.

Real Name
    Kim W
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fontanafox View Post
    Your two bullies crack me up! I love watching videos of them! And your kitty is so cute, probably thinking "Am I next?"
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." President Abraham Lincoln

Kim<3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads