What is the one thing about your bulldog that you just CANT resist?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I love the toofies, especially when they have just the one poking out. I also LOVE Cutty's ears cuz they have spots on them, I could just bite them I love them so much. When he runs and he has them bouncing it is irresistable. ;)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh this is a hard one. I would say Samson's face, that little piggy mug! The way he looks up with me those puppy dog eyes, he knows I'm a sucker! Agree with you on the ears though Cali~Jenn. I just love dog ears in general LOL!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
his little bully lips. We kiss them all the time, so soft especially the sides!! Oh and I can't resist when we take him to bed, me and hubby fight over him, he sleeps so funny and love it when he gets all snuggly in the middle of the night and wants to be held, then you feel a little kiss on the face. Then the little snorts. LOVE IT.

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
ahh you've all listed all of my favorite things about horse! i can't stop kissing his face, and those lips! and cali~jenn, i totally know what you mean about wanting to bite their ears!!! i think the one thing i can't resist is my bully hugs, i get them when we wake up in the morning, when i get home, and of course whenever i ask for "my horsie hugs"! love those bully hugs

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love the way Vegas kisses. He just pushes his lower lip (toofies out) to your cheek. I love his snuggles. He is so trusting. And, I love the fur swirls on his bootie! They are ador-a-bul! Orion is so precious when she sleeps. I can pick her up, carry her up the stairs, put her in her kennel, and she'll still be snoring away.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I love the way Vegas kisses. He just pushes his lower lip (toofies out) to your cheek. I love his snuggles. He is so trusting. And, I love the fur swirls on his bootie! They are ador-a-bul! Orion is so precious when she sleeps. I can pick her up, carry her up the stairs, put her in her kennel, and she'll still be snoring away.

I love those kisses also but with Cutty they turn into a head butt when he is excited. lol. His nose is stronger than mine.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just love the skin under the neck, the saggy soft nape that is there is my favorite petting spot :)

There is so many things I love about them it is hard to choose just one :eek:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes under the chin is a great scratching place I agree. I love also when they are sleeping so soundly and they breath so deep that their cheeks bubble out as the air leaves their mouth. ;) So cute!

sowdie

May 27, 2010
MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
One of my favorites is when Lola runs up the stairs she grunts on every step

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
This going to sound silly but I love when my Chesty goes out to poo, He comes running, and I mean running into me and sit right down in front of me as to say... "Look what I just did"... When he goes out to pee he just struts back in the house, But I love it when he comes to me as if to say ...Look mom I was a big boy!!! Cadi on the other hand just loves being next to her mom.... and if Chesty gets to close ... she bits his eat... Cadi will grunt and look at me like she is talking to me and won't stop until she has told me the whole story. If Chesty has it.... Cadi wants and gets it.... Chesty knows better then to cross her.

mom2bullies

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This going to sound silly but I love when my Chesty goes out to poo, He comes running, and I mean running into me and sit right down in front of me as to say... "Look what I just did"... When he goes out to pee he just struts back in the house, But I love it when he comes to me as if to say ...Look mom I was a big boy!!! Cadi on the other hand just loves being next to her mom.... and if Chesty gets to close ... she bits his eat... Cadi will grunt and look at me like she is talking to me and won't stop until she has told me the whole story. If Chesty has it.... Cadi wants and gets it.... Chesty knows better then to cross her.

mom2bullies

So silly. Orion takes after her mommy. Cept, Vegas likes to cross her. I can't wait to bring O back over so Cadence can put her in her place. She needs someone that will stick up to her! Vegas is a pushover.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.