Question about nose wrinkle

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
some bullys have a full nose rope some have half nose rope ,easier to clean half than full:),karen

Bekah Bardwell

Apr 4, 2011
Nashville, Tn.
Bulldog(s) Names
Memphis
Memphis had a large nose rope at 10 wks when we got him 200261_1811594103867_1660459509_1767060_8360434_n.jpg and still has a large one at almost 4 months IMG_4575.jpgbut i know he has ALLOT of filling out to do so I can only imagine how it will look at 2 yrs... I think Bullys r like people, we all look the way WE r suppose to look... Brodie is so very handsome!

cslafferty

Jan 17, 2011
Linden, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola (1/31/11) & Chief (9/18/00-12/30/10)
OMG! I'm new to this site, and I LOVE looking at all the bully pictures!! All of your bullies are adorable!! While we're on the subject of noses . . . we're on our second bully, Lola. She's almost 4 mo old, and has a good nose wrinkle going so far. Our other bully, Chief, didn't have much of a nose wrinkle at all, which is probably because he didn't have quite the smooshed-in nose that most bullies do. He snorted some, but we didn't have much of a problem with him snoring loudly or making other breathing noises. Lola, on the other hand, bubbles and snorts all the time - to the point that she almost sounds like she has kennel cough. She's gotten great check ups so far, and the vet said not to worry about it - that her nasal passages may open up more as she grows. Just wondering if any of your bullies sounded congested as pups, and if any had to have their bully's nasal passages widend by the vet.

OP
melanieian

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
So cute!!!! Brodie sounds congested ALL the time but has a clean bill of health too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.