I am a mean mommy....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LOL, So with it being over 90* here today and the humidity above that, I am playing with Vegas "indoor style" on the floor, He bites my ponytail pulling out my black padded rubber band. (He loves to chew my hair).

I then proceeded in shooting him in the butt with it, he was stunned. He could not figure out what was happening to him.
Before anyone starts saying I am abusing him, I had Joe shoot me in the leg, NO pain, just knew something hit me.

So I proceeded in shooting him in the butt, he is baffeled, he stops and actually started barking at....nothing, he was looking off to space...I shoot him again and again, he stops and looks, this continues, all the while I am sitting on the living room floor doing this, I am laughing so hard that he looks at me cocks his head back and fourth...then it is on!!! He runs over to me, and latches on and had a major hump fest with my arm. I was laughing so hard I could not peel him off me :eek:

Joe the whole time is asking me "just how old are you?" (47.5) but we had a great play time. AND, no one was hurt!! Just wanted to share our evening play time. God, I need to get a life!! He is currently passed out snoring peacefully. :angel:

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2258]korikelly[/MENTION], god now that I am reading my post, it sounds like I am abusive to him, again, I had Joe shoot me in the thigh first, and the only thing I felt was that something hit me. I would NEVER do anything to hurt or abuse him!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Omg..this is great! But one little concern I have...you might be having a l.i.t.t.l.e too much fun with the "humpfest"!!! Seriously..I would've peed a little!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's very, very funny!! you have me laughing right now too...i can totally picture what you just described!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That is what is so great about these silly dogs.... total, unabashed FUN!!!!!!:excited::excited::excited::blink:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Love it! Thanks for tonight giggle, I laughed more at that then Terri's Wii set up!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is funny! Wheres the video?? Of course we all know you would never hurt your boy :heart:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
OmG...I laughed so hard my husband looked at me like I was crazy. I just have to say THANKS for the laugh! I am having a really bad month and I really needed that!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
lol! that is so cute, especially because i can picture him looking for the mysterious attacker and unleashing the humpfest on you. so funny! love bullies, they are so much fun to play with.

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Hahahaha totally not abusive....it's hilarious! Brutus does the same thing when you make fart noises with your mouth...it freaks him out lol. He does the exact same things as Vegas and then the hair eating and hump fest when he's all crazy. I have a feeling Brutus and Vegas would be great friends hehe.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.