Mr. Perfect

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
So as i've bragged on here before, butler is an angel. Well, while i was on hiatus from EBN because of weddings, school, work, moving, and just dumb life stuff, he did his first bad thing.

Butler jumped off the bed in the middle of the night and took my hubby's belt out of his dress pants and chewed it into bits. Then he jumped back on to the bed and went back to sleep. I woke up the next morning and saw little pieces of leather belt strewn about the floor on hub's side of the bed. at first i thought they were poops. i PANICKED. i was so worried butler ate some of the belt and my first thought was bowel obstruction. i grabbed the belt pieces and laid them end to end. it seemed to be the proper length, but i couldn't be sure so i took but outside and gave him hydrogen peroxide until he vomited. NO BELT!!!:whew: just pieces of string.

Just yesterday, Butler did his second bad thing. He was playing on the bed with his nylabone while i was watching tv, he stood up and peed! :cursing: i was so angry! i had just taken him potty! I couldn't believe it, and i still can't. i can't imagine why he did that. To salt the wound, i asked my husband to go wash the comforter, meaning: take it to a laundromat and do it yourself, so you can have it back that same day. he took it to the dry cleaners. WTF?!?!:cursing: i'm more mad at him now than i was at butler for peeing on it in the first place. It's going to be two days before the comforter is done and i'm just going to go wash it after anyway cause the dry cleaning chemicals freak me out.

So, i guess even angels fall. :down:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], Although Vegas has not peed in my bed in a long time, that is exactly why he was not allowed in my bed to begin with. Seems like every time I would allow him on, he peed. I have a silk comforter and have to have it dry-cleaned. At $25.00 a cleaning, about the fourth time he did it, he was not allowed any longer. I ended up paying more for the cleaning than I did the comfortor!! Seems like everytime I brag saying "Vegas has never done that" he does! I quit bragging and say "Vegas has never done that YET!!"

I am so glad he did not actually eat the belt, it is always scarey to sit and wonder, me on the other hand, never knows until he throws it up. I have missed you on this site!!

L

Lucy-licious

we had to stop Lucy getting on the bed too, and still if whe manages to sneak upstairs into our room we will find a puddle on the bedding.
Just lately she has a naughty streak too and is leaving little puddles in the living room :eek: I think she's just bored personally or trying to get my attention

glad Butler came to no harm with the belt :hug:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think you'll ALL find that the cat did it ................ :blink:

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
mmmm peeing on your bed is definatly scent marking,hes saying i not only own this bed i also own you!!!:D,karen

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Haha I agree with all of you! Brutus stayed in the bed when he was a puppy and as soon as he turned about 5 months he decided he liked to pee in the bed. After about 4 times of this is was no more bed for him. He's just over a year and we decided to test it out again and he was alright. Instead, he goes crazyyy on the bed! Running around on it, chewing pillows, the comforter and sheets. You put him on the floor he goes back to the nice, sweet bully. I dunno, maybe there's something weird about my bed he doesnt like lol.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awwww I guess even angels have their off days! :evil: Glad he did not eat the belt!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well I dont know that you have proof it was him who ate the belt. I mean he was asleep in the bed when you saw him right? How sad he gets blamed for such bad behavior. haha. As for the peeing, Mugsy went thru a phase around that age where he did the same thing. Was a small window of time but very frustrating. He learned after doing it maybe 5 times that he wasnt allowed to pee on the bed and thankfully he stopped.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Haha I agree with all of you! Brutus stayed in the bed when he was a puppy and as soon as he turned about 5 months he decided he liked to pee in the bed. After about 4 times of this is was no more bed for him. He's just over a year and we decided to test it out again and he was alright. Instead, he goes crazyyy on the bed! Running around on it, chewing pillows, the comforter and sheets. You put him on the floor he goes back to the nice, sweet bully. I dunno, maybe there's something weird about my bed he doesnt like lol.

Gator does the same thing! He runs around like a maniac barking and just being nuts! He will not lay down and sleep for anything. Too funny :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
So glad he didn't eat the belt!! Delilah gets her naughty streaks too and chews up stuff. I hate it!

How old is Butler? Is he neutered yet? The peeing kind of sounds like marking behavior.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.