Coins in a can and stubborn as a mule.....

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Hmmm...never thought to use it to stop rough play...might have to break out the cans!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Bahaaaaaaaaa....surely you jest..Jeanne..Jake is..after all..a bulldog! He puts his ears back and does what he wants to do!! I JUST told my husband I was going to try this. Then I read your post. Lol..he is so stubborn..I am in awe. And my dean dog has a horrible barking issue when people come..even barks at me when I come BACK from getting the mail..THIS is gonna be fun!

I jest indeed :lmao: :hahaha: I don't think my husband understands the Bulldog way, heck I don't even understand it yet. Jack our other pup barks at us sometimes when we come in, Wilson on the other hand, we get his cute 100mph wiggle cork screw tail a waggin, makes me smile every time.

Making the coin can is easy.

1. Get can and take off top
2. Clean can out to avoid future stinky.
3. Insert coins of your choice, pennies are cheaper. (you can use screws too)
4. Get duck tape (color is up to you.
5. Cut duck tape to about 4" or tear with your teeth (my preferred method). :lol:
6. Cover opened end of can with duck tape. I criss-crossed the tape to make it strong.
7. Optional: Cut another piece of duck tape about 7" and tape it around the entire side of can to cover up the tape ends. Only do this if you have OCD issues like me and like me and want it nice and neat.
8. Now this is important, shake can and say your command but do not shout it at your pup, dog, husband, friend, bossman/bosswoman, etc., and the unwanted action will stop immediately.

:pleasantry:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Thank you [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I swear, Gypsy and Gator won't leave each other alone! They went at it really rough the other day and I just made a really loud noise and they stopped. They are playing, not "having issues" so to speak but geesh!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You're very welcome Betty. Wilson (our bully puppy) and Jack (our AmStaff puppy) play very rough, usually instigated by Wilson. Wilson is just a rough player and I want to be able to control two strong dogs as they get older. Best to get control of it now while they're young still. Our boys don't have any issues either other than playing really rough at times, they just don't know when to stop. Enjoy your can :).

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.