Let's talk discipline...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
When I give time outs it isnt as a punishment as much as a cooling down for the boys to refocus. My boys dont fight often and when they do this works for us. For people who have the aggression like desertsky I am sure this is not the answer, the problem is much more rooted than this. I also think Ceasar Milan is great although I havent seen his dvds. The work he does is amazing!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
I have a very similar situation. Our Chelios is a little over a year old and have had him since he was a pup. He's an extremely good boy knows right from wrong and mostly always listens to his mommy. :) But we recently got a a new addition to our family. A little girl bulldog who is 11 weeks old and boy is she a little rascal! Chelios was never this hyper or disobedient. I'm not sure if its because of her age or if she's just a wild child. She's always biting EVERYTHING especially fingers and toes. She pees everywhere, no matter how many times I take her outside to pee. she still manages to pee inside. When I spank her she just waddles her little booty all happy. When Chelios was a pup a spanking or the tone in my voice did the trick, but nope not with this little spit of fire. When she plays with Chelios, she plays so rough! She bites and bites like no other while galling and being a meanie ! She'll bite, hang and dangle while latched on to his cheek. last time she bit him so hard he was bleeding. :/ When Chelios doesn't wanna play she picks and picks until she gets his attention to play. But she looks soo mean when she plays. I'm not sure if its nice play or if she should be punished? I don't want her to learn bad habits, but i'm not sure how to punish her. She's always happy && wiggling her little booty after scolding as if it meant nothing. I'm not exactly how to handle the situation or how to punish her? :/