Crazy week....

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
HI All,

It has been crazy this week and I haven't had much time to get on here. Tubs is feeling better from his surgery and is back to normal! We took a quick trip to the vet to get him weighed for his heartworm. It was only 9 days after his surgery and he wouldn't go in the back, they had to carry him! He is 6 1/2 months and weighed in at 51.2 lbs. We also got his papers, so he is officially registered! I was waiting to get him registered because I wanted to have his chip ID number and the vet wanted to wait to chip him when she did his surgery. Last Tuesday was my husband's birthday and this past Tuesday was my daughter's birthday. We had some mommy and me time and got pedicures. When we got home we filled Tubs' pool up to let him play. It took a little while, but we finally got him in. He was very leary of the water. I took videos, but I am embarrased to say I am not sure how to upload them. I guess I will have to figure that out because the videos are great! I have ban him from the pool for a little while because he just got a bath last night. I want him to stay smelling nice for a little while :D. I am going to try to figure out the video thing. I will also look over the posts I have missed this week and see if I can learn anything or if I can give any imput. Happy Mommy Day to all those Mommies of Bullies or 2 leggers! :heart:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Can't wait to see the vids! I upload mine on youtube and post a link here.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome back, that was a crazy week! For starters, you will need to create a YouTube acct, it's easy after that :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Look forward to seeing the video! I'm lucky, Bruce does all the video posting in this house. I don't even have a You Tube account yet. Of course when he fills his up I might have to get one. But I think it kinda works like basic picture loading.

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
Wow he is getting big!! :) Being scared of the vet is so common.... but that is too funny they had to carry him in! Did it take more then 1 person? lol! Poor Tubs!
Happy Happy Birthday to your daughter and your Hubby!!!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Wow he is getting big!! :) Being scared of the vet is so common.... but that is too funny they had to carry him in! Did it take more then 1 person? lol! Poor Tubs!
Happy Happy Birthday to your daughter and your Hubby!!!

No, it only took the tech to carry him...LOL, but I am starting to have a hard time picking him up. I have to carry him down stairs at my parent's house to give him a bath. He only goes up and down staircases that contain 4-5 stairs...he won't attempt the larger ones. Someone else is going to have to carry him soon! Thanks for the birthday wishes....I will pass them along! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.