Thread: Crazy week....

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

Default Crazy week....

HI All,

It has been crazy this week and I haven't had much time to get on here. Tubs is feeling better from his surgery and is back to normal! We took a quick trip to the vet to get him weighed for his heartworm. It was only 9 days after his surgery and he wouldn't go in the back, they had to carry him! He is 6 1/2 months and weighed in at 51.2 lbs. We also got his papers, so he is officially registered! I was waiting to get him registered because I wanted to have his chip ID number and the vet wanted to wait to chip him when she did his surgery. Last Tuesday was my husband's birthday and this past Tuesday was my daughter's birthday. We had some mommy and me time and got pedicures. When we got home we filled Tubs' pool up to let him play. It took a little while, but we finally got him in. He was very leary of the water. I took videos, but I am embarrased to say I am not sure how to upload them. I guess I will have to figure that out because the videos are great! I have ban him from the pool for a little while because he just got a bath last night. I want him to stay smelling nice for a little while . I am going to try to figure out the video thing. I will also look over the posts I have missed this week and see if I can learn anything or if I can give any imput. Happy Mommy Day to all those Mommies of Bullies or 2 leggers!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Crazy week....

Can't wait to see the vids! I upload mine on youtube and post a link here.
    Last edited by savemejeebus; 05-06-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Welcome back, that was a crazy week! For starters, you will need to create a YouTube acct, it's easy after that

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Look forward to seeing the video! I'm lucky, Bruce does all the video posting in this house. I don't even have a You Tube account yet. Of course when he fills his up I might have to get one. But I think it kinda works like basic picture loading.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
    Likes (Received)

Wow he is getting big!! Being scared of the vet is so common.... but that is too funny they had to carry him in! Did it take more then 1 person? lol! Poor Tubs!
    Happy Happy Birthday to your daughter and your Hubby!!!
    Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about Bulldog puppies!!
    BJ's Farm

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bjsfarm View Post
    Wow he is getting big!! Being scared of the vet is so common.... but that is too funny they had to carry him in! Did it take more then 1 person? lol! Poor Tubs!
    Happy Happy Birthday to your daughter and your Hubby!!!
    No, it only took the tech to carry him...LOL, but I am starting to have a hard time picking him up. I have to carry him down stairs at my parent's house to give him a bath. He only goes up and down staircases that contain 4-5 stairs...he won't attempt the larger ones. Someone else is going to have to carry him soon! Thanks for the birthday wishes....I will pass them along!

Remove Ads