VIKKI Is staying at the vet....

melanie

Aug 6, 2010
N.Florida (Perry)
Bulldog(s) Names
ZEEK & STANLEY
** Vikki went to the vet this afternoon and is having a physical, hw test, fecal test, urinalysis, blood, and is staying for observation.. because she was a work in and her condition is very poor they wanted to keep her overnight and I will return to see her in the morning. I'm praying that shes
going to be ok with tlc and the right diet. Thanks everyone!!! also I posted pics of Vikki on my profile albulm, I'm not sure how to post them anywhere else , however I want to keep a journal of her progress and post more pics as she gets healthier.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just checked out her pics and luckily she does not look as bad as I had anticipated. I think giving her some love and TLC will make a world of difference to her!

Please keep us updated on what the vet says. Will you hear from them tomorrow?

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
She is a pretty girl! Please keep us updated. It would be nice if you get her back tommorrow!! We all wish her good health and a good recovery:heart:

L

Lucy-licious

Praying for her she's beautiful and deserves some TLC xx

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I saw that you posted some pictures of her and I also am glad to see that she doesn't look as bad as I expected. I bet she will do just fine! Let us know when you get her home.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
** Vikki went to the vet this afternoon and is having a physical, hw test, fecal test, urinalysis, blood, and is staying for observation.. because she was a work in and her condition is very poor they wanted to keep her overnight and I will return to see her in the morning. I'm praying that shes
going to be ok with tlc and the right diet. Thanks everyone!!! also I posted pics of Vikki on my profile albulm, I'm not sure how to post them anywhere else , however I want to keep a journal of her progress and post more pics as she gets healthier.

Why don't you start a blog about her? We would love to follow her progress??

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=994]melanie[/MENTION] Which vet did you go to in the end ... was it your usual vet that you were thinking of changing from or the new bully vet you found?? Just curious because you said that Vikki was a "work in". She does look a very beautiful girl ... despite her not looking her best right now!~!~

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.