Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
You do not suck.. You are the best mommy in the world!!! I bet if he could talk he would say that. The fear and sadness you showed in your other post showed everyone how much you cared. I am glad it wasn't anything severly wrong. His inner ear infection will be better in no time. All I have to say to you is that You are Awsome!!!!!!! :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi...sorry so tardy in checking in on Vegas! Poor him..sore ear..poor you..just sore! You are a great mommy! We can't see deep in those ears like vets..both of my grandkids do this ALL the time. And my daughter feels horrible too! I am happy you found out what is wrong..and he will be fine before you know it!!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
well thats dedication sticking your nose down your dogs ears,you havnt done any harm so dont feel bad,sometimes bullys do sleep more doesnt always mean they are ill,hes sorted now and thats what matters,karen

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
YUP... YOU SUCK!!!!!!!:nono:
Now,, how are you going to make it up to the poor neglected baby????? HUH? HUH?
I think a little t-bone, grilled, rare of course, is in order!!
:sense::fight::girlfight::haha::cheers:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], no I actually went and got him a can of wet NVI Venison, I thought it would be a great treat and something different for him. Vegas actually turned his nose up to it!! (thank god it is $2.40 a can, can't afford to be feeding that twice a day) anyway...so I had to wash his bowl, and put his normal dry kibble (at $59.99 a bag) in and he inhaled it. I did give him extra yogurt for a snack last night. He says he forgives me :p

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Kelly...now you know you rock!!! I am so glad you found out what was wrong with that cutie patootie smooshy face. :muah2:

I know he will feel better in no time!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hey now, don't be so down on yourself, he's gonna be fine. He's in great shape, adoroable, and this will clear up before you know it. Sounds like the only sign was sleeping more, who would've immediatly taken their bully to the vet for sleeping more than usual? Espeically with the weather changing and hotter days coming.
Please be gentler on yourself.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online