Vegas Vet Visit Friday Question??

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] Isn't the vet visit today?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Uh,,, yeah... It's tough when you are retired keeping the days straight... DUH!!!!! ROFL

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's ok .......... [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I think Bruce is ready for his morning medication now .... :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
kazzy220.... she is busy calling the 'home' for a refill on my meds..:p:p:p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] I'll just add this one to the list. ;) What list you say? Well....I work in the business office doing billing for Nursing Homes. We both often say that we're going to call the home and get the other admitted when we do silly things like this, or forget things. Now we've taken to saying we'll add it to the list of reasons why admission is necessary. It's almost a contest to see who gets to admit whom. ;) Maybe we'll request a double room at some point. :hug2:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LOL [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], yes Vegas goes this afternoon to the vet, actually the last two days he is about 90% back to normal. Last night he played quite a bit and snuggled with me on the couch. I think he just had a week of boredom/depression for some reason. I am off the next 3 days and I plan on spending extra play time with him and our humidity is way down today so I think a walk will be in order for this evening.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION].......... A walk sounds good. Princess Gracie may have to be dragged around the block later too. It's supposed to be 65f today and sunny which is a heat wave for us this time of year lately. Lari is off today so we need to do some shopping and we go to pick up our new (to us) Jeep Grand Cherokee later this morning.... fun day!!! ;)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] WOW!! A new Jeep?? Gonna have to show us a pic!! It is getting black here, news is showering several hundred lightning strikes comin our way, no wonder the humidity was so low, but as they say in Fl the weather changes every 5 min.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
LOL [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], yes Vegas goes this afternoon to the vet, actually the last two days he is about 90% back to normal. Last night he played quite a bit and snuggled with me on the couch. I think he just had a week of boredom/depression for some reason. I am off the next 3 days and I plan on spending extra play time with him and our humidity is way down today so I think a walk will be in order for this evening.

great news!!! :hug2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.