I need EBN's help with this...

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Ahh can't vote on my work computer since fb isn't allowed....but i'll do it first thing when I get home! :) Good luck!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
No...you can only like it. They count the amount of likes the photo has. Unless you have more than one facebook account............................:bust::anyone::bust:

I wonder if I can use my bootcamp page to vote ..... oh :poo: ..... did I just say that out loud?? :eek: :bust: :whistle:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
voted, now to hijack friends and family accounts to vote again. ( i definitely can't pull off 8 x like some people around her lol, but i'm good for a few ;)

Last edited:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] no facebook ?really? I know grandparents who have it. I think you need it for jake's sake

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ha! Really!! Ya..I know lots of Grammies that have it..but not for me! One of my daughter has it..the other no. Jake can get his own when he is "old enough"...lol..that's it..I am TOO young!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I really appreciate all the help with the votes. We are quickly losing our huge gap we had earlier. We are currently only ahead by 10 votes. So, if you can push, stalk or high jack any facebook accounts......you have my permission to do so!:lubu:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thanks everybody. So far we are doing great, but I just found out voting goes thru the end of the month. I just spent the last 5 hours individually spamming all my friends to vote for Orion. I warned them that if they didn't vote, I was going to resent the requests towards the end of the month.

It's tough work trying to win something. So, if you haven't done it (and you actually do like it) please vote for O.

:please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.