What kind of bed does your bulldog use?

cbuttah

Oct 10, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson loves to chew everything, especially his bed :) Some beds I've bought don't last longer than a day...looking for chew resistant brand, that's urable and preferably with no zippers.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I buy Snoozzy dog beds - they are inexpensive, totally washable (in a standard machine), have no zippers or decorations, and my bullies seem to like them!

I was the queen of buying expensive dog beds - they ruined them all so now I go with something that fits in my machine and isn't too expensive so I don't feel bad then it gets tattered and I need to get a new one!

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson pees on his beds :( I gave up for now and am going to reintroduce in the months to come

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has a big wire crate that he loves, it is his safe place (not that he needs to be safe) but he goes in it all by himself and lays, I do have a plush piece of carpet that is washable on the floor, along with his pillow and blankie and of course his Stinky Monkey and other stuffies that he sucks. I don't lock the door on his crate. His crate is right in my dining room, I have an open floor plan so he can see me if I am in the kitchen or the living room.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Try a kuranda bed its a cot . it's comfy not zippers and practically indestructible. We use them at work , in groups of 40 dogs.

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
I wish I could give Brutus a bed...he pees on all of them so we can't use anything :(

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
all my bulldogs sleep in a turtle sandbox... no joke.. i got the first one for them to use as a pool but quickly realized it wasnt big enough for the three of them... next thing i know my girl is curled up sleeping in it... of course i had to get cushions and blankets for them and naturally i had to buy two more for the other two bullies.. they are nice for cleaning and i just throw their blankets in the washer.. funny thing is they all know who's is whos...

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i have the same problem with my odie... he doesnt do it all the time and i thought maybe he's doing it because he wants to make sure the other dogs know that it is his bed.. but im not sure... he sleeps in a turtle sandbox and i sometimes have to wash his blankets everyday.. but thats ok..as long as hes happy...

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian and Oliver pee on their orthopedic bed that was handed down to them from my yellow lab, so I took it away! So now they sleep on a sleep number bed and Oliver will let my head be his pillow every night. They are also kind enough to let my husband sleep on their bed with them too.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie sleeps with us, but Daddy is still in his crate. We don't use beds with him because he pees on them, so we put blankets on is cage which he still occasionally pees on. At least blankets are easier to wash however!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.