JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh yeah, he also said to give him 1/2 of a 81mg aspirin a/k/a children's aspirin.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..now that we know sweet Wilson is [email protected] have a confession to make...EVERY time I see the title of this thread..my mind goes straight into the gutter. I mean REALLY??? Late night panting...Jeanne..I have had to bite my tongue FOREVER!!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah does that to sometimes. wakes up panting till i get her cooled down. I also got a fan i point right at her spot on the bed. I have to turn on the air conditioner to when its hotter. I also have noticed that certain blankets I use on the bed will have her up panting till I cool her down. I find she sleeps best not on the blankets but right on the fitted sheet of the bed. Maybe change her bedding to a couple of sheets or something cool. Hope things get better but bullys pant sometimes. Good luck

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well..now that we know sweet Wilson is [email protected] have a confession to make...EVERY time I see the title of this thread..my mind goes straight into the gutter. I mean REALLY??? Late night panting...Jeanne..I have had to bite my tongue FOREVER!!!!
LOL, I knew I liked ya, our minds are a like. Although I didn't think of that when I posted the tread title - too Funny Becky!!! :dance:
I hope your tongue's ok :whistle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.