dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I think we qualify as middle aged by know :down: Especially if you count it in dog years.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Hey guys the "old one" is here lol... I have been kept bust by my neighbor, since my hubby has been gone she is filling that void lol.. Plus I have been getting into sooo much trouble. I rescued two goats, and a horse. Now I just went a purchased another horse lol.. I have been to see my hubby once and he is bugging me to come see him next weekend to.. Wow does he know the animals I have here lol... Chief and Ireland are doing awesome. My moms cat that I have had with me for 3 yrs is not doing so well he meows at me all the time and is getting huge lol... I think its the feladae that hes on. Oh yeah and Im now hand feeding a baby ring neck parraket. Its blue and soo cute... I went to a horse auction last night and bought an awesome saddle and head stall. My new horse I just bought is a halter horse I should show him, I dont get him for 3 months since he is only six weeks old. I could not pass him up lol... Heres a picture of him.... Im sorry once again for falling of the face of the earth lol.. Oh yeah and we are also taking care of a mama kitty and her 6 babies that was born under my neighbors feed shed..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think we are going to name him Mercedes Cool Casper Barn name Casper...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad to know you are well [MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION], I am glad you gave us an update. Your horse is a beauty and I love the name!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you... I love the name too lol could have done without the price tag but couldnt pass him up with his breeding and all...

L

Lucy-licious

Wow, he is beautiful his colouring is amazing :luv: he almost looks golden in the sunlight :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Glad you took the time to check in..... Sounds like your life is pretty busy now. Don't be a stranger ;)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION] - It sounds like you have a zoo for a home now. I lost count on how many non-humans you have now. =) Thanks for the update, hopefully you'll be able to spoil us with more pics later.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Lets see. We have 4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 horses, 2 goats, a spider, a lizzard, a snake, a bird (which I am hand feeding). I will sit down and get some pictures together and post them...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lets see. We have 4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 horses, 2 goats, a spider, a lizzard, a snake, a bird (which I am hand feeding). I will sit down and get some pictures together and post them...

Hi @ pendragon. I haven't met you yet..because we are new here. Nice to meet you! My bestest friend ever lives in Apple Valley...well they recently moved to Spring Valley Lake..but were there forever! Also..not to brag or anything..but I have TONS of spiders. :eek: :eek: :lol: J/k

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi @ pendragon. I haven't met you yet..because we are new here. Nice to meet you! My bestest friend ever lives in Apple Valley...well they recently moved to Spring Valley Lake..but were there forever! Also..not to brag or anything..but I have TONS of spiders. :eek: :eek: :lol: J/k

Hi there Jakeisgreat.. Spring Valley lake is nice, We almost bought a house there back in the 90's lol... Its nice to me you too... Jake sure is a cutie..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online