Does your bullie carry his/or her toy out of the Pet Store?

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
When I take Princess to Petsmart she always get a new toy. After I pay for it she knows she gets her new toy right then! She is soooo cute when she leaves the store because she gets a pep in her step while carrying her new toy. She is so proud of it, And when we are crossing the street people are always smiling and laughing at her. I always feel like we should be on a Petsmart commercial! :luv:

Does anyone elses bullies do this??

Erika and P Dawg (Princess)

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie hasn't been given the opportunity to carry her new toys. I think its because Lari and I want to keep them in one piece at least till we get home. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
I'm with Bruce..... Snooki is to little to bring it out. However Big Mac will make a pit-stop in the parking lot to rip the thing to pieces... :bang:

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
gregory carries his, when he was a baby i took him to get his nails trimmed at petsmart. I told him he could pick out a toy he walked over to the shelf grabbed this stuffed bass fish. He carried it to the car and everything. Its his favorite toy now, he sucks on it like a baby bottle to sleep at night.

OP
Erika

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
That is too cute! I take Princess to Petsmart every three weeks to get her nails grinded down. And she knows she gets a new toy every time :luv:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
For some reason everytime lex gets a new toy he'll wait a few days to play w it. Guess it's cause it's new and doesn't have our smell on it? Who knows lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.