7,5 months and the weight.

charlie10

May 2, 2011
norway
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Hey evereyone. im new to the forum, but i have been reading here for a while.

My question is that i have a 7,5 months EB and was wondering if he will grow much more, or if he is in the adult size by now(i know he is getting wider). He now weights just above 50 pounds and he has been there for almost a month now, so thats why i was wondering! how was your dogs from that age until adults?

sorry if the writing is bad. im from Norway.;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He will probably still gain quite a bit, I would guess at least 10lbs before he is two, maybe even more. But yes the gaining will slow down now, but the bones will become thicker, and much more heavy!

Welcome and ask any questions you have, nice to see another new friend from across the pond!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN. I think @Desrtskybulldogs answered your question but I'd sure like to see pix of this big boy. Again, Welcome!!!! :)

OP
C

charlie10

May 2, 2011
norway
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Here is some pics of my boy!

charlie 6,5 mnd 22kg 122.jpgcharlie 6,5 mnd 22kg 114.jpgcharlie 6,5 mnd 22kg 103.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He is beautiful! He is only 7 months old? Wow!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
What a handsome boy! Typically they get their height in the first year and fill out (get wider) in the second year. I know my Samson didn't get any taller after he turned one year but he did gain muscle mass, between one year old and two he gained 10 pounds.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
The shape of your boy is a LOT like Gator, head and shoulders, legs, etc. Gator is 7.5 months as well and weighs 46 lbs.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wowwwwweee! What a handsome boy. His legs look so sturdy. I would think thick strong legs might inhibit injury. Well my male bulldog is tall and big and thick legs and feet. He has been that way since 10 months of age and is now over 2 years of age. He maintains a weight of between 64-67 lbs. My vet says he has seen a bulldog that weighs 100 lbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What a handsome boy! Vegas is 2, and from what I have read on this site he is done growing at 2, I noticed about when he was a year and a half old he did not get any heavier but got a lot broader. He has maintained 61-63 lbs for the last 6 months. I do watch his diet closely. Remember no two bully's are alike, I think Vegas is long bodied and his weight is perfect for his structure. Charlie still has some filling out to do at his age, but what a handsome boy he is!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
He is beautiful. Welcome to the site. You will find all kinds of answers to any question about Bullies out there. You found the perfect place!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.