Moe's Great Day (according to Moe)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Moe here... let me tell you about the fun day I had:

Well the day was pretty boring while Mom and Dad was away, except for the few rain storms we had. When Dad got home though, it was much much better...

He let Winnie and I go potty, fed us, then played with us for a bit, then he decided he had some work that needed to be done on his computer thing.

I tried to entertain myself while Dad was busy, and there is no better entertainment than getting my sister Winnie all riled up... she barks like crazy :)

Well Dad was having a hard time talking to Mom on the phone because of all the barking, so he let us out on the back lanai... Mom always calls when she is on her way home, which gives us even more reason to be excited.

It was sprinkling just a tad, which is no big deal to me so I started exploring the back yard... my sis is such a foo foo girl that can't get wet, so she stayed on the lanai... her loss.

The rain started to pick up, but it was all good, especially after I noticed the flow of water coming from the drain that runs down the side of the house... I know, pretty cool huh? but it gets better... the water was flowing into a puddle making splashing noises. I wanted to see how far into the puddle the splashing water went, so I started digging out the water. The water really wasn't too deep, so I started digging out the mud... great fun I tell ya :up: the puddle grew in size and turned into quite a mud pit... so i rolled around in it.... well what would you have done? I had so much fun and was completely covered in mud... I just had to show my Dad.

There was no reason to bark because Dad left the back door open just enough for me to squeeze in. He was still on the computer though, so I thought I would lay on the floor and wait for him.

While laying on the floor, the coolest thing happened... the mud puddle from outside was growing around me on the kitchen floor. This was a fantastic miracle... the more mud I spread around the floor, the more mud seemed to be available for spreading. I really don't know where it all came from, but I had enough to spread all over the floor, and I was even able to splatter it on the white walls. It was wonderful! I brought the wonderful muddy outdoors to the inside :up: I'm so talented :)

Well I went to go check on Dad in the computer room, and he was still staring at the screen, so I thought I would go sit next to him until he was done. To my amazement, the mud was still growing around me, but this time I was on the carpet in the computer room... mud doesn't spread as well on carpet, it kinda just soaks in, but it's still kinda cool because you can see every place you stepped.

Well Dad finally turned to look at me and he was just speechless... obviously very impressed :up: he moaned as he got up, his back was probably still hurting, and he slowly walked to go look at the kitchen... he was sooo impressed that I thought he was going to faint.

Dad actually found a clean spot on the kitchen floor that I missed, my crate area, so he quickly pushed me in there so I could spread mud in there too... great thinking Dad :up:

Dad started getting in the fun as he started running around the house grabbing the mop and muttering something about Mom being home soon. He started slinging the mop across the floor while I was cheering him on "yes Dad, get into it!... smear that mud" great fun :up: but he got too carried away and the mud was actually going away. I was yelling at him to let me out so I could help spread mud, but he was in such a zone that he didn't hear me... or didn't want to share.

Dad was just about done with the floor and I could see him eyeing the walls with a concerned look... I wasn't about to share with him my muddy wall technique since he turned selfish with the floors... he was on his own at this point. I then noticed pure terror on his face when he heard the garage door open... that's right Dad, Mom is going to pissed that you didn't share the muddy floor with her either.

Dad dropped the mop and ran to the garage... I heard him ask Mom if she really meant it when she promised to love him through good times and bad. I'm not sure if she answered, but she rushed in like I had poo'd on the floor or something. She looked at me and her jaw dropped... I was sooo proud :) and she was sooo impressed that she took my picture. It really was quite a loving moment.

Dad then came up with another great idea... he picked me up, like prize fighter after winning a big fight, and carried me to the bath tub. I wasn't sure what he had in mind, but when he poured water over me, the magic returned... the whole tub was full of muddy water.... fantastic! :up: while I was in the tub though, I heard Mom trying to sneak in some mud smearing with the mop... I felt kinda bad for her though because Dad didn't leave her much. She got to play with the mud on the walls though, so I guess that's something. Dad then had to suck the mud off the carpet with this machine... probably saving it for later to play by himself... he's selfish like that.

I wish every day could be this great

MuddyMoe.jpg

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Where in the H, E, double hockey sticks is the video?

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really.......want to see video.

Last edited:
OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight... I was in a true panic trying to get it cleaned up before Peggy made it home :( Last thing I was thinking about was providing evidence

L

Lucy-licious

:lol::LMAO::LMAO::giggle::LMAO::LMAO::lol:
I seriously can't stop laughing well written [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]

Sounds like you had a great day Moe shame daddy didn't think of taking photos before he played in your mud :( he was probably jealous of the great job you did, and didn't want to share. :down:

:nice:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I would have been all over that! I would have been flat on my back laughing.....

What an fun memory for you. I would have loved to just watch him explore the mud! Great story. :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Maybe next time it rains you could toss him outside so you can reenact it for the video camera.... that would work :p Right Auntie [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]???? :p

Last edited:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Still laughing like I am sure you are now Very well written story but I too would have loved to seen a video thanks for sharing made my day I just recently went thru the same experience I just wanted to kill all of mine.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I loved the story "through Moe's eyes" :LMAO:I was laughing from start to finish although I feel bad because it sounds like a huge mess!! :eek: We were wondering if Moe had a bath because last night when the hubby popped in to check on Moe he said "Moe looks wet"....and now we know why!! :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Too bad Moe Cam wasn't running to capture all of it on tape. Glad Mom had the foresight to at least get a picture.
And I hope dad learned a valuable lesson about leaving baby bullies unattended while computing. :heart: the story through Moe's eyes.

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
OMG that is the funniest thing I have read in a loooooong time! Moe you are a genius! Of course, your dad is pretty smart too. I mean, who would have thought about spreading the mud IN YOUR CRATE?!?! The one place you forgot! You are clearly his superior, why else would he pick you up and display you for the whole world to see, ala Lion King? I can hear the music playing in my head..........

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
Bahahaha that was the best story ever. Well written! I love Moe... feel bad now for not checking the Moe Cam at any time yesterday :bang:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Maybe next time it rains you could toss him outside so you can reenact it for the video camera.... that would work :p Right Auntie [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]???? :p

OH! OH! OH! That is an excellent idea! Is the puddle still there [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]? Or should I ask Moe?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.