Getting that urge....

Jenni0109

Apr 30, 2010
Lithia, Fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly
I ssssoooo want another bullie!!!! I saw a 4 year old female that was looking for a home and I'm soooo tempted!!! We adopted Tilly about 9 months ago and she has been the best!!

Or maybe a french bulldog?? hubby would rather have another english....

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
My wife wants every bully she sees. Can't let her look LOL

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
just dog-sat for an old english, and fell in love with him! he's a really dark brindle all over with those same bully eyes that my horse has, i wanted to take him home!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
i know! i am totally in love with them! his personality was so much like my horse's, and he's such a big boy, prob about 100 lb. his momma is thinking that he may be too much for her, so he may be moving in with us soon!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I am constantly looking online for puppies, we want an all white female but I have to wait for local breeder litters, we won't have them shipped. I fall in love with everyone of them. We initially were looking for a Frenchie because we couldn't find English litters available then the breeder with the Frenchie had a breeder friend that had EBs available!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I am constantly looking online for puppies, we want an all white female but I have to wait for local breeder litters, we won't have them shipped. I fall in love with everyone of them. We initially were looking for a Frenchie because we couldn't find English litters available then the breeder with the Frenchie had a breeder friend that had EBs available!!

Where are you located? Chesty and Cadence have a litter due on July 2nd. Chesty is all white and Cadance is Pie-bald. Orion is their baby.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.