A Milestone!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The spooks in the kitchen have been vanquished. Well Almost!

HRH has actually decided it might be ok to come to the kitchen to greet me when I get home from work since I haven't been coming to greet her and play with her quick enough. The visits were very furtive dash and run backs to start with.

So, I purposely stayed in the kitchen for two nights this week and we had dinner before play time and she's come in to sit and get some petting (only a little trepidation on strange noises) And we gave her her dinner at the same time and she ate it in the kitchen....with a bit of nervous running in and out both nights too.

This is a MAJOR achievement overall! Quite exciting for us!

I know that :pics: but she's not quite ready for the camera in the kitchen yet, I'm sure she'd scoot to the safety of "her room" if we even tried.

Last edited:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
WooHoo for Gracie. That is a major milestone.

L

Lucy-licious

Awww :hug2: Gracie Soooo brave :hug2:
Won't be long before she's comfortable in there noise or no noise good work [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] x

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
What a big girl! So brave! I kind of have the same reaction to my scale, so I feel her pain!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yay HRH!!! Poor thing, took her a while, I would continue doing what you are doing and she will get used to it soon enough for pics.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Yay! Go Gracie! And good work Momma!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.