Magic words

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Princess favorite words are...treat, you wanna go bye-bye?, you wanna go to Petsmart?, and I'll tell her she is a pretty girl and she just gives me that look of sweetness (she knows she is pretty:)

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
Tipsy goes crazy for "where's your ball". She runs for hours looking for the ball.

She also loves "camp" because she knows she's going to be playing with other puppies all day.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Outside, treat, hungry, and pretty girl/boy.... All about the three most important things! Food, potty and love!

Suzy2

Apr 24, 2011
Accrington Northern England
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter & Winston
Yeah, Dexter recognises all the family member names and will look/go to whoever your talking about.
Also, dinner and breakfast and hi five to say hello and bye bye. Will also hi five when he doesnt want to do something.:lol:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
one word C A R if I say this word he is off like a shot and sitting at the car door waiting for me to open it so he can climb in .

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie knows "Do you wanna ..." cos that means she's gonna get a treat. So does the word "treatie". "Are you coming?" and she's straight by the door because that means she's going to get a car ride (her most favorite thing). "High 5". Bedtime ... means go outside and potty so that she can get to bed! "Get your baby" usually means she's left her toy out on the deck, so she will go and get it and bring it back in the house. She also knows "sit" but you're not always guaranteed that she'll do it - depends on how she's feeling that day! :lol:

Daddy knows "Bedtime" and he'll go in his crate. "Paw" means he'll put it up to shake. If he sees me with my arm outstretched and palm facing towards him he knows that means to sit. Also the word "sit". I'm sure he understands the word treat but he usually just joins in with Maggie so who knows if he is just followng her lead or not!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
butler responds to his name, "crate", "kissin", and he knows i am "momma" and mario is "daddy".

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Brodie's favorite words are "treat" and "eat". He will drop whatever he is doing when you say one of those words. He also responds to "gimme a kiss" and he will lick my chin one time, he knows that is the limit. LOL. He "sits" very well. He knows "beddie beddie bye bye" for bed time and "bear" to remind him to get his bear to bring to bed with him cause he won't go to sleep unless he milks his bear first.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
::heart::
If we say "wanna go in the car", "Who's here?", or "treat" She will pretty much stop what she is doing and her ears stand up and she pays attention. Or, you can open a bag of chips and she will run towards the noise!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I love saying, "wanna go outside??" to Delilah. She sits all goofy and tilts her head to the side and perks her ears up. It's so dang cute!!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online