OK EEeewwww!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
First off Vegas rarely has gas, tonight he is killing us, Joe actually RAN out of the room and got spray and gagged. He has had nothing different in his diet to cause this but OMG :eek: I think he found 3 day old rotten road kill and ate it!! Of course Joe is accusing me of feeding him something he should not have but I promise I have not!

Second, Joe is eating wings and Vegas has TWO not ONE, but TWO strings of drool watching him eat, I of course made a big deal of it saying "EEeewww Vegas, YUCK what is that??" and guess what????

He shook his head and I got one string on my arm and the other across my knee!!:eek: I just went and washed myself with soap and laughed the whole time, Joe on the other hand had to quit eating because he is grossed out. :LMAO: Just a part of :bully::heart:!

Joe is sitting in the living room actually MAD over the gas and strings, he can't even eat anymore, ME on the other hand is laughing my A** off. I told him [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] has pups on the way and he seriously looked at me and said HE** NO!!! I can't handle one much less two......little does he know my :evil: plan when we move into our new house!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Just remind Joe that he passes gas too and are you supposed to put him outside or follow his butt with febreeze. lol

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Lol..I ..personally..think living with Vegas would help anyone be on a diet! Matches..use matches for the gas. Had a verrrrry gassy dobie. :yes:
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] you have dobies? When I was married to my X we had an American Championship male, Hotie line, and a Canadian Championship female, we bread and raised dobies!! I love the breed! Had dobies for many years. Yea Vegas is totally gross tonight, even trying me with the gas, and I don't know why????

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] you have dobies? When I was married to my X we had an American Championship male, Hotie line, and a Canadian Championship female, we bread and raised dobies!! I love the breed! Had dobies for many years. Yea Vegas is totally gross tonight, even trying me with the gas, and I don't know why????

We had dobies for years..really the dominant breed of our lives..had one litter..about killed us! I love these dogs. Then my hubby started bringing home homeless dogs from the streets of Los Angeles and until Jake ..we have had many. He brought home a full grown pregnant Rottweiler. Told me it was a pup! Lol.he opened the back of the car and I about died. Got even more worried when he told me she growled at him when he put her in car!! Lol.turned out to be one of the best dogs we ever had. But..I digress..sorry. Dobies will always have a special place in my heart..just remembered..lol..this is going to date me..but when we had our first pair of dobies..they were just pups and we took them to a drive in movie..in a vw bug.lol.lol.to see the movie "The Doberman Gang"..we were sad.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
That is soooo funny!! I myself would be laughing and gagging at the same time!! :lol:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Vegas! Phew!

Maybe he just needs to take a BIG :poo:. Might be backlash from that bad food.

My grandmother has always had dobies. She keeps two at a time. They are great dogs!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'll bet it was Joe and he was just blaming poor innocent Vegas ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.