Alabama Devestation....so I need a moderators help

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I currently do not have internet or cell service, am using a phone as a modem to type this which doesn't work very well. I am off 3 days so I planned on updating my rescues , they do not know when we will have service again so if anyone can please update them for me I greatly appreciate it.If not, I will do them as soon as I can.

I live right in North Alabama where many tornados swept through yesterday. Thank God me and my family are safe and sound. I have friends who were not so lucky. One friend, who is in her early 20's lost her mom, grandmother, aunt, and 2 more family members and her dad is missing in Phil Campbell Al. Another friend and her family lived through the tornado, but her grandmother and grandfather was buried under fallen walls and rubble. She walked 2 miles barefoot to the fire dept to get help, they were blessed and all lived. Please send prayers to all those who lost loved ones. Alabama is a destruction zone!!! I hope to be back soon, and will try to get on as I can by teethering but its like dial up.....very slow!!!!

L

Lucy-licious

Praying for you and all the people living with this grief and destruction. Get on when you can and stay safe :hug2:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh my, I heard about the horrible weather the south was having and thought of people here on EBN who live there. So sorry about the horrible news. I'm glad you and your fam are ok. But really sad to hear about your friend's fam. Please know that we're sending a lot of prayers and good thoughts your way. :hug2::pray::pray::pray:

Don't worry about the rescues. I'll update them for you.

Please keep safe and let us know if you need anything else.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You and all affected by this disaster will continue to be in our thoughts.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gosh I am sooooo sorry. It appears so ugly on the news I can only imagine what it is to live it. Hugs to you all, stay safe.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh I am very sad to hear this. You and all of those will be in our prayers. :pray:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh, I am so sorry to hear about this. My family and I will have you and those affected in our thoughts and prayers.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Thank God that you and your family are ok.. I can not begin to imagine the pain and devestation that people are dealing with there. I will continue to pray.

Big hugs! :hug2:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so sorry to hear all this terrible news. My prayers are with all of the families as they try to recover from this tragedy.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Paula, please stay safe. Thinking of you and others who are going through so much right now in the South. I'm so sorry for the grief and loss your friends have experienced. I am praying for you.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Those storms were just awful but I am glad to hear you and your family are ok. We are thinking of everyone who has to deal with not only burying loved ones but cleaning up and rebuilding.

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
God bless everyone who's been affected by this. This could happen to any of us. In the blink of an eye everything can change. I am so incredibly sorry for all the families who have had to go through this disaster. I'm going to go hug my family right now. Please keep us updated.:hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online