Checking in...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I can see a light at the end of the tunnel possibly. Some things are looking up.

Bear is a mess. I can't get enough of him!! He is such the snuggle bug lately but he is continuing to stand on my stomach which i need to get him to stop doing now!!!

I thought the Easter Bunny bought me another bully, he wanted a basket, lol, he thought it was his i'm sure...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

On a personal note, I am officially in my 2nd trimester, main reason dippy needs to stay off my stomach, and looks like I am in the clear and can finally get excited. :p

I wish I could take Bear to the hospital with me to snuggle while in labor, :whistle:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Tell the hospital he is your focal point and you cant do it without him, or he is your backup coach. Congrats on make it to 2nd trimester.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Congrats on getting to your 2nd trimester!! I love that picture of Bear. :heart:

L

Lucy-licious

Bear looks so expectant in that picture...I hope you got him a gift too :)

so 2nd trimester YAY!! that means we can talk baby now :)
whens your due date? how are you doing? sickness? cravings? :lol:

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Looks like you got a picture of the elusive Easter Bully! Watch him, I think he's eyeing that 1 lb. chocolate Easter bunny in the basket!;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Poor Bear just wanted some chocolate, whats wrong with that?!?!?!?! :yeah: for the 2nd trimester!!!!!!!! When do we find out if we are having a boy or girl? We want details please! How are you feeling?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online