Becoming more OCD

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas used to just :poo: when I took him out, I have noticed the last week or so, that we have to do several laps back and forth in our backyard until he finds the right blade of grass to :poo: on. I leash him, and just when I think he has finally found the spot, he will run a few more steps, squat, NOPE...run a few more steps, squat, then finally takes a :poo:!!

And if it could not be any worse, our downspout is right by the back patio door that we come back in to. He has started a ritual to smell it, like stick his nose up the spout. I literally have to pull him in the door. It is like a habit, like true OCD that has rituals, :poo: then go smell the downspout!! I get so impatient waiting on him to find the right blade of grass, then knowing he will go straight to the downspout. Does anyone else's bully have OCD while taking a :poo:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
OCD or Bullheaded, lol. I guess that could be Bear. He insists on hiking up and peeing on EVERY TREE in the yard first, then he comes to me for hugs and kisses, then he finds either a hole to go in or he tries to go on a tree, he loves to :poo: on the tree stumps. Then he has to sniff every step back into the house. DRIVES ME NUTS :crazy:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Mine both do it. Drives me nuts. Especially with all the storms we have been having. Instead of just going out and back in, we have to sniff everything, then run like crazy, sniff some more and then finally :poo: on that one dandelion.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Graciee has to squat about six times before she finds just the right spot to pee.

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]...... this would make a good poll... LOL

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gator doesn't do this at all. But Lucy on the other hand! OY! I think it takes 15 minutes for her to :poo:. She will FINALLY find a good place and then go a tiny little bit, walk two steps and finish.

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
Big Mac will NOT :poo: if he is on a leash.. drives me nuts... At work we are within town limits and I am not sure if it is law or not, but I believe that it looks better to have a dog on a leash.. (having my store right there etc.). He will go all day without a :poo:... Then when we go home, he rolls out of the car and has a huge :poo: on the front lawn... Most of the days he will do the same thing with peeing... he stands there for 2 min. to unload....
He will NOT pee against a tree or lift his leg (doesn't squat either!).

L

Lucy-licious

I better not talk to Chris about this one infront of Lucy. Don't wanna put any fresh ideas in her head :lol:

Members online

No members online now.