Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15

Thread: Ollie cracks me up!

  1. #1
    Pooper scooper
    Location
    Herndon, Ky
    Posts
    25
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ollie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Ollie cracks me up!

    So Ollie is about 50 pounds and he can still get his big butt up on my bed!!! I have a high bed and he can still jump on it! He is too fun!!!!!!

  2. #2
    ..........
    Real Name
    Jenn
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    Oh yeah they can jump when they want something. You may wanna be careful tho all it takes is that 1 time for them to hurt themselves. We now have stairs for our bed which makes me feel much better although Cutty runs down them like a race car if he is in a hurry. lol

  3. #3
    Lucy-licious
    Guest

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    Lucy still puts her front paws up and grumbles till we get her xx

  4. #4
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    savemejeebus's Avatar
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    6,208
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    230
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    Haven't you only had Ollie for a week, and you're already so smitten!?

  5. #5
    Pet Sitter NJBullyMommy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kim
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    326
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    Quote Originally Posted by starjess81 View Post
    So Ollie is about 50 pounds and he can still get his big butt up on my bed!!! I have a high bed and he can still jump on it! He is too fun!!!!!!
    Too cute! Our Bruty is 72 pounds and has never been able to jump on the bed. We had him fixed a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden he can now jump on the bed. Explain that one to me lol. I love the puppy stairs too...we keep them in front of our window in the livingroom and he talks all the birds and chipmunks outside hehe.

  6. #6
    ..........
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Location
    Grafton, OHIO
    Posts
    8,746
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    Quote Originally Posted by NJBullyMommy View Post
    Too cute! Our Bruty is 72 pounds and has never been able to jump on the bed. We had him fixed a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden he can now jump on the bed. Explain that one to me lol. .
    Well obviously his "bits n pieces" were so heavy that they were weighing him down and so he couldn't jump up!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy-licious! View Post
    Lucy still puts her front paws up and grumbles till we get her xx
    EXACTLY what Maggie does, puts her front paws up and then just turns her head and stares at us, whilst we both rush over to obey her every command!!!

  7. #7
    Lucy-licious
    Guest

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    Slaves to our Bullies @kazzy220

  8. #8
    Pet Sitter NJBullyMommy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kim
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    326
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    [QUOTE=kazzy220;64469]Well obviously his "bits n pieces" were so heavy that they were weighing him down and so he couldn't jump up!!

    Hahahahahaha! Apparently!!!

  9. #9
    Wrinkle Wiper Erika's Avatar
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    101
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    Princess acts like she can't jump up on the bed, but when there is food...she gets up there herself with no problems. But if your just hanging out on the bed, she will put her little paws on the edge and right when you get comfy she expects you to get her up there! She can be a bossy girl!

  10. #10
    ..........
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Location
    Grafton, OHIO
    Posts
    8,746
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erika View Post
    Princess acts like she can't jump up on the bed, but when there is food...she gets up there herself with no problems. But if your just hanging out on the bed, she will put her little paws on the edge and right when you get comfy she expects you to get her up there! She can be a bossy girl!

    Typical bully!!!

  11. #11
    I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    GatorRay's Avatar
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    3,472
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    Haven't you only had Ollie for a week, and you're already so smitten!?
    I was just going to say the same thing! Already a proud Pops.

  12. #12
    Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,341
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ollie cracks me up!

    I'm with Lucy, Mona puts her front paws on the bed and whill whine and groan until you let her up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •