Ollie cracks me up!

starjess81

Apr 12, 2011
Herndon, Ky
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
So Ollie is about 50 pounds and he can still get his big butt up on my bed!!! I have a high bed and he can still jump on it! He is too fun!!!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh yeah they can jump when they want something. You may wanna be careful tho all it takes is that 1 time for them to hurt themselves. We now have stairs for our bed which makes me feel much better although Cutty runs down them like a race car if he is in a hurry. lol

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy still puts her front paws up and grumbles till we get her xx

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Haven't you only had Ollie for a week, and you're already so smitten!? :p

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
So Ollie is about 50 pounds and he can still get his big butt up on my bed!!! I have a high bed and he can still jump on it! He is too fun!!!!!!

Too cute! Our Bruty is 72 pounds and has never been able to jump on the bed. We had him fixed a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden he can now jump on the bed. Explain that one to me lol. I love the puppy stairs too...we keep them in front of our window in the livingroom and he talks all the birds and chipmunks outside hehe.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Too cute! Our Bruty is 72 pounds and has never been able to jump on the bed. We had him fixed a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden he can now jump on the bed. Explain that one to me lol. .

Well obviously his "bits n pieces" were so heavy that they were weighing him down and so he couldn't jump up!! :LMAO:

Lucy still puts her front paws up and grumbles till we get her xx

EXACTLY what Maggie does, puts her front paws up and then just turns her head and stares at us, whilst we both rush over to obey her every command!!! :eek:

L

Lucy-licious

Slaves to our Bullies [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] :up:

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Princess acts like she can't jump up on the bed, but when there is food...she gets up there herself with no problems. But if your just hanging out on the bed, she will put her little paws on the edge and right when you get comfy she expects you to get her up there! :) She can be a bossy girl!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Princess acts like she can't jump up on the bed, but when there is food...she gets up there herself with no problems. But if your just hanging out on the bed, she will put her little paws on the edge and right when you get comfy she expects you to get her up there! :) She can be a bossy girl!

Typical bully!!!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I'm with Lucy, Mona puts her front paws on the bed and whill whine and groan until you let her up!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Matilda can barely reach the bottom of the bed yet alone jump up there!! :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well obviously his "bits n pieces" were so heavy that they were weighing him down and so he couldn't jump up!! :LMAO:

EXACTLY what Maggie does, puts her front paws up and then just turns her head and stares at us, whilst we both rush over to obey her every command!!! :eek:

:lol: [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] "bits n pieces" :heart: it!

HRH does the front paws on the edge, lift up the rest plea too most of the time even though she can jump up if she tries since we got the sleep number bed. She just doesn't want to try if mom will lift her.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.