UPDATE on Vegas's food

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
ugh... I am shocked honestly most good companies will acknowledge your complaints even if just to say I am sorry. Hoping they still will/ LOVE your avatar!!!!! :heart:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
3 days and not even an acknowledgement of my letter from NVI. I am disappointed. As much money as I spend as well as other's on their brand of food I was hoping at least for an apology. I added it up and it is $700 for his food a year. I truly did not expect or want anything free, but at least acknowledge my complaint!! :down:

Maybe they are old school..lol..like me..and will snail mail you a response? I hope so.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I contacted NV this morning. They should be in contact with you soon [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] !

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm glad that you got a refund!

Shame that they haven't acknowledged your complaint yet, though. Hopefully they do that soon!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], WOW and I was SO impressed!! I thought they finally responded to me, I had no idea you had contacted them yourself. Today while I was at work I had a missed call, and a voicemail. I could not call back because I was at work. I personally got a call from Steve and his direct ext. # and to call him back by 5, well it is to late today so I will call him tomorrow. What did you say to them???

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], WOW and I was SO impressed!! I thought they finally responded to me, I had no idea you had contacted them yourself. Today while I was at work I had a missed call, and a voicemail. I could not call back because I was at work. I personally got a call from Steve and his direct ext. # and to call him back by 5, well it is to late today so I will call him tomorrow. What did you say to them???

I just emailed a lady that I had spoken with before about EBN and told her about what happened. Told her no response in 3 days. She messaged me back within 5 minutes :D

They don't advertise with us (not like they need to) but as long as they take care of my peeps that is what is important! :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

Wow..[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]...I am getting a list of people in my life for you to call! Hope it all works for you [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] !

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I just emailed a lady that I had spoken with before about EBN and told her about what happened. Told her no response in 3 days. She messaged me back within 5 minutes :D

They don't advertise with us (not like they need to) but as long as they take care of my peeps that is what is important! :up:

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], are you by chance interested at all in calling "certain people" to get rid of my X??? :LMAO:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
P.S. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], OHhhh and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! :heart::heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online